At what age did you meet your "one"?

Your soulmate or whatever word you want to call it. If you have found them that is.

What Guys Said 25

• I don't believe in soulmates or 'the one'. I think that there are plenty of people out there that we could connect with on a deep level and spend our lives with, it's just a question of whether we find one of them and make it happen. For every girl that I lost, who felt like they were the most amazing girl in the world, there was another that came along at some point who redefined what I loved in a girl.

• just before my 19th bday, knew her for a fortnight, eloped and was married for 22 years

• At 8, then again at 14. then again at 16. then at 19...

• Still looking for her, but that doesn't bother me, because I know she's looking for me too, it's only a matter of time before we run into each other

• 9d

Even if it takes another 40 years that's ok because I know she is worth waiting for nor matter how long.

• 23rd August 2011. I was 25.

• Me 24 her 20

• When i was 22.. Lynn. Well her name is Belinda, but anyway lol. She loved me like crazy and I was a bratty little jerk. She finally dumped my punk ass and then years later I met..

• not yet

• Pretty sure I've met her at age 35 ;)

• Ain't no such thing in the real world.

• There's no such thing

• Met my first ex girlfriend at age 28 and she was 21

• 20 and still looking. She must be invisible or at least to me.

• haven't met her yet.
    sometimes i wonder where the hell is she

• I was 6 when i met juan

• I think I might have found her but not sure yet (the day I ask her to marry me).

• At 33 I've stopped looking for her. But not given up on her finding me. So she better hurry her ass up and find me. While I have any interest left. Cause pretty soon she will be wasting her time.

• I think Morpheus met Neo (rearranged is "one") like in his 40s

• We will see. She is really incredible.

• Not today, that's for sure.

• i still have not met the "one"

• everyone thinks their soul mate is the answer but the people that I have seen with their soulmate can turn toxic (I felt it). I believe in marrying your soul mate but I also believe in death do us apart. For better or worse no MATTER WHAT that includes cheating and financial troubles. Women dont love men the same way men love womem. I have met mine and even the girl I was dating for 5 years at the time felt it when I met my soul mate for the first time. My ex was jellies haven't heard or talk to my soul mate since but if it was ment to be it was ment to be

• Thought I had at 18-21.. nope
    Thought i had at 30.. nope
    32 and still trying to work it out :p

• Still looking. I thought I did this year. I'm 26 and she's 25 but I ended up being a rebound to her and it ended horribly.

• 22 but I didn't date her tell 26

What Girls Said 21

• I don't have one. Everytime I think I found the one it's not him. So idc to even have one anymore, believing in love only makes you bitter. It's a fairy tale end of story, people just settle.

• 21 technically :)

• I'm 27 and I'm still waiting :(

• I "found" him when I was 19 years old and I married him this year at 26 years old. :)

• I've not found my soul mate.
    The man I fell in love with is definitely not my soul mate and tbh I don't know who he even is because he lied a lot lmao.

My mommy is my soul mate 😂🤓

• ı didn't meeet

• at 16 but I fucked everything up lol. Hoping there's someone else out there but I still think about him every single day. His girlfriend is really hot. Ugh. Oh, well.

• 5d

How did you mess it up?

• 3d

I just became really mean and nasty out of nowhere. Years later I found out I'm bipolar and it explained a lot. I never knew why I had these horrible feelings toward everyone

• I have never met him, I hope he won't meet and marry other person before meeting me.

• 18, he was 22

• No I have not found my soulmate.

• 18 years of age.

• didn meet

• Hopefully its my current boyfriend but I dong believe in the one.

• Still haven't met him/her.

• I have not met the one... yet. At times I'm totally fine with it and would rather be alone, that way I can focus on other stuff & avoid all the drama but other times I get frustrated when I meet guys after guys, think that they MIGHT be the one only to be let down. But I'm trusting that God will let me meet my match & we'll have a happy & healthy relationship.

• I have yet to meet him.

• Met him when I was 15. Didn't realize what it was then. Now 26 and he is still very much apart of my life. Just can't be together.

• 22.. but we're separated right now due to distance. We live in different countries, but I know we're meant for each other, and are going to get back together.

• 21. I was lucky I guess.

• Thought I did but...

• I haven't yet