Is it cheating that I slept with someone else after our second Date?

It was a one time heat of the moment thing. There are no strings attached with the person I slept. Also, the girl I'm dating, we went on our 2nd date a few days ago and we are going on our 3rd date in a few days. We haven't slept yet. Is it cheating? I don't feel guilty though. Should I tell her?

• Yes, it is cheating
  • No, it's not cheating

What Girls Said 2

• its only cheating if u two are exclusive.
    i voted no.
    2 dates is probably not exclusively dating.

• I guess so

What Guys Said 7

• Technically its not cheating since you haven't agreed to be exclusive, but it can still warrent them losing interest in you. For example, if I have gone on three dates with a girl and found out she was already sleeping with someone else I would stop seeing her. I wouldn't want to be the chump paying to take her out and waiting for sex when she is spreading her legs for some other guy no strings attached.

• Yeah I think so. It's not good to bounce around from girl to girl at the same time

• It's. it cheating until you've lead her to believe or told her you're not dating anyone else

• no if you're not exclusive. but all things start from the heart and officiality doesn't matter.

• Since you weren't officially together in a serious committed relationship yet, I wouldn't believe that is cheating. But once you have decided to be in a serious committed relationship with her, then it's time put aside the one night stand hook ups and flings, unless you want to be open to her about it and ask if she'd be interested and okay with an open relationship of some kind? If she is, then great, since you'd get more flexibility.

But if she isn't, then it's best to see how things go first and if a committed relationship works out or not between the two of you. If it doesn't then you'd just end it with her and resume one night stand hook ups, flings, etc.

• Of course not.

Only stupid people think it's cheating

• It's not cheating unless you're exclusive or leading her to believe she's the only one you're seeing.