When do you say "I love you"?

How long do you think is the perfect time to say "I love you" in the relationship?

What Guys Said 5

• When you feel that you are and you are ready to let them know. There isn't a perfect or set period to say. Many are different.

• It's just words... it I'll probably say it super late but then say it all the time. I generally say it back when then say it and then say it

• Said it first and almost immediately.

• after my first blow job usually

• After at least a year together. But if she says it to me I'll say it back whether I mean it or not

What Girls Said 9

• No perfect time. You don't say those sacred three words without really knowing if you do or don't. Ask yourself what are the 10+ things you do love about that person and what you don't like about them. If your reasons are valid and you want to learn to grow to love them, then you say that. But don't just toss the word out there.

• I've never said I love you until I truly feel it from the bottom of my heart. I take that stuff super seriously.

So I think after you've been together for a while and you really know the person, and you truly feel you love them, that's when you should tell them.

• When u feel it and u know it. There is no perfect timing or set of rules. U decide those by yourself. U might want to say it after a date, or after having fun together, or after watching a movie. It all depends on u and if u feel it

• Before he became my boyfriend we were friends already for 9 months. We just ended up liking each other and I said it on our 3rd month of being in a relationship, I was still really nervous but he ended up saying it before I did.

• It's best to say it when you feel it.😊

• When you know you love the person, say it, tell them, it doesn't matter when.

• Whenever you feel it, say it

• There is no best time for me. When you feel it, then you say it.

• I do not say it