What's the worst date you've been on?

What Guys Said 2

• Really hard for me to say.

There's been ones where I've been catfished and it was awkward as I ended up having no physical attraction at all.

Then there's been ones where the girl just sat there and gave short answers or didn't do much to further the conversation then gave me weird looks like it was my fault for the awkward silences.

Then there was one where a girl volunteered her whole sexual history to me. Like it was 95% of the conversation and then she got really insecure after volunteering it like worrying what I thought about her.

I was just thinking um, I didn't ask you to give that shit out.

• When she didn't pay for my meal and then expects me to have sex with her.

What Girls Said 3

• Me and one of my girl friends were on a double date once. I was in a relationship with a guy already and he brought a friend for my girl friend. The problem is, the friend of his started to touch my butt when we walked in the park and then when we got at a table on a restaurant, he was touching my legs with his legs. I didn't want to make a scene so I looked straight at him with a sharp look. Whatever... I told my boyfriend after that and he laughed and It didn't work out anyway. But it was my worst date ever.

• First date. picked me up from my cousin's house. Road trip. Then had sex. He's kinda intimidating. Didn't want me to go down cos he remembered his ex on me. Didn't want me to do anything but lay down. Boring. Ended up giving advice on how to live his life without his exgf. That sucks.

• The guy just stared at me like he's never seen a girl before and I had to do all the talking. Eventually I just said I was bored and left