On Match. com, should I trust this handsome guy who is interested in "full figured women"?

On this dude's profile, he specifically wants a full figured woman. He looks like the type that likes skinny women...

0|1
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there's guys that are actually interested in that, they're called "chubby chasers" Women can be chubby or obese and still get dates while the obese guys have to have a lot of money to get a date.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If you want find out whether a guys for real try www.pipl.com or
    www.spokeo.com , you can enter his username, email , names etc
    you will find out if he is for real and them websites are free to use.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get to know him and see. Also getting to know someone online might be different from meeting them in person

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go out with him and see how it goes

0|0
    0|0
  • whats the skinny type of guy? now isn't that an interesting type of profiling u are doing...

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't. What else does he say he's looking for?

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no correlation between your body and the body that you prefer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those profiles are very detailed and honest, I doubt he is lying or why put it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Why would he waste anyone's time stating what he's interested in, if he's interested in the exact opposite. And what does a guy who's into skinny women "look" like?

2|2
    0|0
  • Why would he bother to write that if it's not what he really wants? Tf kind of logic is this

1|1
    0|0
  • He 'looks' like the type that likes skinny women? What does that even mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • First off, hoe can someone "look like" the type to like skinny women? Nobody can look like the type to like any woman. You can't tell what kind of women a guy likes just by looking at them. And maybe he really does like a women with a figure, skinny women can have figures too.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can you guess what women he likes by looking at him? That's weird to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can you tell he likes skinny women by his looks? Wtf is that now? Lol

1|1
    0|0