Am I A Golddigger For Being Attracted To Rich Men?

We should never apologize for what we find attractive in a partner. Some men are attracted to long legs, luscious hair, big boobs, a nice butt and some women are attracted to abs, six packs , strong jawline, and beards.
Studies have proven, women are genetically predisposed to wanting a rich partner to provide for their offsprings. I find wealthy men sexually attractive. I make my own money , I'm independent and I have NO INTENTIONS of mooching off some wealthy men. But I find it insanely attractive when a guy is rich.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not!!! You're not deliberately seeking wealthy sugar daddy to pay off your bills. You're hard working and financially independent. Being attracted to a well-off man is natural for women. It's good that you have standards.

What Guys Said 2

• Being attracted to wealthy men is natural and doesn't make you a gold-digger. A gold-digger is a woman who falsely professes affection to obtain goods and services from wealthy men. www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eagles/lyineyes.html

• The saying "prostitution is the oldest profession in the world"(coined by Runard Kipling) refers to normal human monogamy and describes the average women as the whore for a reason, women are biologically hypergamous.

• 11d

"predisposed to wanting a rich partner to provide for their offsprings" and themselves, the definition of a whore/prostitute

What Girls Said 7

• A gold digger is someone who mooches off of other men. If you are independent and make your own money you do not get the reprehensible label of gold digger. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to successful men.

• he could be a total loser and just inherit some money. so your pseudo-evolutionary explanation is just ungrounded.

• Now I ain't sayin you a gold digga, but you ain't messin with no broke broke

• If you just want to take profit from him like a leech, yes you are

• This is not real science - only theory.

• No, this is normal

• I don't think you can be considered a gold-digger, if you don't want his money, but just find him attractive