Girls, Do you think this girl is cheating?

Me n this older women been going with each other for 5 months having a great relationship sex was good coming over was good. but now the beginning of November she slows down not coming over or having sex or barely call really or text. It's been four weeks without it n she ask me to help her out with money like bills on her end n other stuff. I think that she is fuckin somebody she said she not just be patience with her. She said she got a lot of shit to short out n I ask her you want to break up she said no but lately been distanced.

2

What Girls Said 2

• There's always a reason for a person's change in behaviour. People distance themselves for a reason, so If she's not cheating she either feels indifferent towards you now so no longer feels the need to make the effort, or she's got issues or problems in he life which she hasn't disclosed to you.

• She is just going through a lot just give her time she will come around eventually.