Are blondes or brunettes generally more attracted to white guys with dark hair, brown eyes?

• Blondes are more attracted to dark haired guys than brunettes
  • Brunettes are more attracted to dark haired guys than blondes
Select a gender to cast your vote:

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure. Depends on a person. For me face is the most important but I have to admit that I am usually more attracted to dark haired guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Blonde girls should only be attracted to blonde guys so that white genocide can be countered

• I am white

• Stop feeding the troll

• @Lea25 troll my ass.. I don't know why you people can be so heartless. China genocided Tibet when they poured in Han Chinese in Tibet and killed the Tibet culture and diluted the tibetanese... Europe, America and Australia is done the same thing by the liberals! Poured in to dilute white people

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a brunette and do not necessarily have a preference. I feel like it is a case by case scenario.

• I have dark hair and I have a strong preference towards blonde girls, but the way I see it I have a much better odds with brunettes since blonde girls aren't that attracted to dark guys

• I don't think there's a correlation tbh

• I don't know about the general trend, but I'm a blondie and I prefer guys with blond hair :)

• With me its the complete opposite, I have dark hair and pale skin and prefer blonde girls. I like the contrast I dont want to date any girl who could look like my sister.

• Well the men in my age range has a lot of grey...

• I'm attracted to anyone who is either hot or has a certain energy. Hair doesn't really matter.

• I'm a Black girl and I don't have a specific type Lol

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think so plenty of brunettes and Blondes have liked me and I have blonde hair and blue eyes

• The girls I tend to get the most attention from are blonde white girls and Im dark haired with brown eyes.

• I don't think there's any correlation. It's usually girls with dark hair (and similar features overall) that give me any attention.

• Fuck both