Will we ever be a couple again?

Last Sunday my girlfriend that I have been dating for 3 years broke up with me. I been feeling like it was coming but when I had asked her she would get irritated with me and tell me no. I gave her a promise ring that she picked out the other week. We we're coming up on our anniversary on the 29th, she had gotten me presents for our anniversary and Christmas. Then all of a sudden she dumps me and tells me she doesn't know what she wants. She wants to be friends but when we talk it is like she doesn't feel like talking to me but gets mad when I basicly say that we shouldn't talk anymore. I am so confused and I don't know what to do.

What Girls Said 3

• She's confused

• Have you figured out why she broke up with you? Space always works best, just not too much before you it's too late.

• 8d

She said she just felt like the relationship wasn't moving no where

• If you don't think you should talk to her anymore just stop talking to her. Drop it and move on... if your not there yet figure out what you want then come up with a game plan to help you get it.

What Guys Said 2

• What you do is do nothing. It's not surprising you can see these things coming, they build up over a long period of time, which makes it strange why she got presents for your anniversary and all that. At some point she's slowly started to lose interest in you. It's just increased over time and unfortunately you usually don't find out for certain, i. e, when she breaks up with you, until it's too late.

Now you need to cut her out of your life, don't initiate any conversations with her, if she hits you up.. Be friendly but keep it brief. Act like you've got something else to do and are too busy to talk. You want to give her a chance to miss you. Whatever you do DON'T be friends, and by friends I mean hitting her up all the time to see how she is, giving her emotional support etc etc... That's what she wants you to do, she wants your attention without having the pressure or commitment of a relationship, don't give it to her. It's got to be all or nothing.

Now if you keep a distance from her, you'll give her the opportunity to miss you. At which point, she may start to regret breaking up with you and may come back to you. At which point you can decide whether or not to go through with it, usually by this stage you may find that you've moved on by then and you'll be in a comfortable position to say 'no' if you so choose.

Try not to worry about it too much man, just focus on yourself, go out, meet other girls and enjoy life.

• Let her cool her jets. Unless she's found someone else. Did you piss her off in any way?