What can I do make guys approach me?

so i get checked out fairly often, i don't think the problem is my looks?( check out my first question, there are photos) but since i never really get any male attention outside from stares i wonder if maybe it is my looks? i feel so unwanted all the time because everyone else has boyfriends or at least guys interested in them and i don't. i know i seem and look older than a senior in high school so i wonder if that could be it as well? i have also been told i carry myself very maturely for someone in high school and have been mistaken for being 20-21 very often. i'm not even mad about high school guys not being into me because i wouldn't want to date anyone in high school or really under the age of 20. basically i just want to know what i can do to improve my success with guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be the initiator. Guys more and more aren't bothering because of the "constant" rejection. If women initiated more I think there'd be a lot more relationship and happier ones because generally it's the women that do all the selecting of partners anyway so when you initiate, at least us guys know you are interested in us. Where we are just guessing the rest of the time.

What Guys Said 22

• You can try n wear a smile on your face most of the time, as in not a ear to ear smile but a welcoming one. I guess the guys would think you are way out of their league or that you'd be hostile or they presume that a pretty girl like you must be taken all the while by some lucky guy. You can keep the guessing game on. If you go to clubs and like somebody, then do give them that stare which I have seen girls give quite often when I am in a club. Though its nice what people observe about you that you carry yourself very well.. which means there is some guy better than high school kids who's available for you out there. I hope you bump into him sometime soon.

• 6d

me too, thank you:) i will work on the smile

• 6d

Enjoy it while you can. Its just a few months to go before you get into college.

• 6d

thank goodness for that

• Approach them first.

Thing is if you have resting bitch face, it doesn't matter how attractive you are - people aren't going to approach you.

• There's more to it than just looks. You might want to look more fun/open/interesting.

I don't know what you look like physically but I don't approach overly good looking girls because, while hot, I don't consider them long term relationship material. A lot of them give off a vibe of "I care about the attention men give me, but don't really have much of a life outside of that" which is boring to me.

• 6d

i have been told that i don't look friendly. i often walk around with a serious face and headphones in, and i'm definitely that girl who is really fashionably dressed. sometimes kind of high fashion looking which i think maybe deters men? i don't know.

• 6d

Yep that'll do it. Me personally, I am very stern and direct with people. I don't sugar coat things. That's why I go after happy, cheery looking women. It tones me down so to speak.

• 6d

hmm okay maybe i will switch my profile photo. i didn't know what to post so o just put it as something random😂 problem is lots of my photos are like this with serious faces. i don't know how to be happy and cheery? it's just not me really. i suffer from depression and just recovered from an eating disorder so i'm not exactly the happiest

• They're intimidated by your looks. Just smile that will always have guys coming your way. And maybe certain guys feel they're not worthy to be in your presence, maybe because they feel they're lacking in looks or you'll be mean to them. But that's just how some guys are.

• 6d

okay ! in honestly debating leaving the house today ( i wasn't planning on it lol besides work) just to go out and smile more and see what happens lmao

• 6d

Ya but did you read what i wrote?

• 6d

yes, smile more and guys are insecure

• To me you're absolutely beautiful... a. k. a terrifying to approach. Guys are scared of you. Get cuteness reduction surgery like in futurama lol. I don't know what you can do. Just hope that you come across a guy with some balls.

• 6d

oh wow i really appreciate that. i'm feeling down and ugly tonight so that is nice to hear. i don't know what to do. i hear what you are saying but it's hard to believe guys are scared when people like models have boyfriends

• 6d

If a beautiful girl comes up to me, talks to me about whatever, and she touches me? I'm gonna feel like she wants me. Of course for me, I used to be married. I'm much more comfortable with being physical with a girl than some guys might be. Once she starts touching me I know she's interested and I'll touch her back and ask for her number for sure. But that's me, and that never happens anyways lol.

• 6d

oh wow i'm sorry to hear about that. i think i am going to go out today and try out these tricks and see what happens. i hope i can look more friendly! i'm kinda nervous to touch a stranger but we will see lol

• Try doing the approaching yourself instead of waiting for guys to do it (a lot of guys will not make the first move no matter what, even if they like her)? Hell I'll approach you if you want, but don't know even the city you are in. Speaking of which, be careful what you wish for, you may end up with crowds of dirty old men like me approaching.

• Just checked your profile picture and that says it all: You are gorgeous. Being very pretty is bad when it comes to being approached because guys are afraid to approach beautiful girls and don't think they have a chance with you. Anyway I would still approach you if I lived in your place because I don't give a fuck and you look really great

• 6d

thanks!! what could i do to improve my chances?

• 6d

Do it like this. If you see a guy that you like too starting at you try smiling or giving him some sign that you like him too, that way he won't be so afraid for approaching a beauty like you. Or if you are social and not very shy just go and talk to a guy you like! We can bet that no guy will refuse talking at you ;) considering your look only. If a girl like you would talk to me I would invite her to go out immediately just some sign is all that we need

• 6d

thanks so much:) i am very very social and don't usually have any problems talking to guys. most guys that do have the balls to approach me are guys i have known for years and am not interested in whatsoever!! plus nowadays in today's social media world it's hard to compete with all these girls who are stunning and have amazing photos posted because i'm not photogenic and never really keep up with posting pictures

• You do seem sincere, but your question is an oxymoron.. If you was to do things to get a guy to approach, well you would already be approaching.

• Just talk to them and flirt if you want like touching his arm and playing with your hair stuff like that. Side note o my god them lips tho! Their perfect 👌

• You don't. You go approach guys instead.

• You seem attractive so maybe they feel intimidated to approach you or smth

• It could be your body language, if you don't seem open to being approached most guys will stay away

• There is nothing you can do if men are too afraid to approach you.

• talk to them.. be friendly and go to hangouts.. offer them your help in any kind of work. I hope this will work

• I think one of the main reasons is they think you are high maintenance and intimidating just because how you look. I know it's lame but thats the world we live in. Why don't you approach guys and give them hints that you like them.

• 6d

how should i go about approaching them in a non desperate way?

• 6d

well, It really depends on person to person. You can try being a little flirty with them but not all the time. just give them a hint that you like them. try talking to them more or like their facebook feeds (not every feed).

• 6d

okay i will:) i just really have low self esteem and always think that guys will be annoyed by me or think i'm crazy or something

• i think guys your age are mostly pussies thats why. not you're fauly in my opinion

• Sometimes I see a girl that is way too cute. I don't even try because she's out of my league.

• 6d

i don't feel like that is the case with me): although i don't know

• 6d

okay i will try and remember this. thank you i appreciate all of your help

• 6d

No problem and you're welcome

• Well pm anytime your look fine to me lol maybe it's just your demeanor

• show some skin.. I don't know

• Have a fat ass.

• 6d

i don't have that

• 6d

well considering i'm a virgin i haven't thought that far ahead

• 6d

Heard that before. Listen, i never dated anyone or fucked anyone. I gave up and moved on. Focus on something that actually matters like making a company or a shop or some shit, instead of kissing faggots and wondering who has the biggest dick in your class.

• you are so nice, can u message me?:)

• Wear a short skirt with no panties and make sure when you sit down guys can see your pussy they will soon be all over you

What Girls Said 1

• I am pretty sure plenty of guys are attracted to you. What's your personality like?