20 and single as fuck?

So, I have been on plenty of dates and I have had almost relationships. But it never seems to work out. Sometimes I finish it, sometimes guys just stop talking to me, sometimes I'm screwed around and sometimes I mess up.
I have been told I'm very attractive and have a big personality. I'm a flirtatious and sexually active girl. But it never seems to work out for me and I'm worried It will be a while before I get to experience the feeling of partnership and love.
I just want to know if this is normal or if you have a similar story?
Am I being a crazy stupid girl by worrying about this? Probably.

What Guys Said 18

• If you're going on plenty of dates and are still single then you've set your standards too high. The guys you do want are not interested and the ones guys that actually want you, you feel are beneath you.

Now, having super high standards is fine as long as you acknowledge it and accept it takes time when you're picky. However since you're worrying enough to ask this question - i suggest you lower them.

• Sometimes you can have all the pieces and yet still can't quite complete the jigsaw. It's a very complicated recipe that comes together to make relationships work. People assume that if you are beautiful/handsome and interesting then everything just works out for you and you're rolling around in attention and love. The truth is often quite opposite, I've heard that from many people. I've never considered myself to be in that bracket but I don't believe that love and relationships come easy for anyone. Opportunity doesn't mean the right kind of opportunity. I've been pretty blessed with opportunities and yet I'm single right now so I've not exactly hit the jackpot as such.

Hang in there. It takes time to get the fit just right. Often that will come with someone quite opposite to you who complements you perfectly. A yin to your yang if you like. Someone who balances you out and fills the gaps. Too often we believe that a partner must be everything that we are, whereas sometimes they need to be everything that we're not.

• 10d

Thank you super147, you have been very helpful to me tonight.
      You're a very wise and kind guy, I hope things work out for you ❤️️

• I think the key figure here is your age: 20. You are ONLY 20. I don't think there is anything wrong with you. Take your time to explore, experiment and find the right guy. Just keep an open mind and there is a good chance it will happen when you least expect it.

• Find out what's wrong with you.

• I don't think you should worry. be persistent and don't give up. You'll meet someone who does like you a lot

• Just be glad you are not your male counterpart !! Women are desired , men are generally not , so you have plenty of opportunities.

• It is on you though. I'm 37 and single as fuck because I chose liquor over love.. You are not stupid nor crazy by any means!

• Welcome to the club 😎😭
    I am in a very similar situation, it's like girls don't want to date me for more than a few weeks or something. Things go great and then suddenly stop. I kinda gave up on dating. If I meet a girl that's absolutely amazing, I will try my hardest to make things happen with her.

Not crazy or stupid by the way, I yearn for companionship beyond sex, I want a spiritual connection and romance

• Completely normal, just thinking too much into it. A dude will come along and you'll realise "this is why it never worked before."

• American girls are just for fucking as they have been poisoned by USA liberal feminist thinking. They are not for relationships

• This will be taken down super fast

• 10d

How was this not taken down? But when I put curse words in my questions they get taken down... Fuck you GAG

• 9d

Similar to the way you did, wasn't swearing at anybody, just an unnecessary swear like what u did

• 9d

I'm telling you, it's because people are more lenient with females, So please give me MHO To feel better ;)

• i smell promiscouity.

• its ok. it needs time to be set. I had a friend like this who got settled at 23.

• No, U just need somebody on your level n I wouldn't mind going out with u.

• I didn't get into my first serious relationship until I was 20 too. So don't sweat it too much

• Fear, is the mind killer

• It's fate telling you that they aren't the one

• There's nothing wrong with feeling anxiety over wanting a loving committed relationship. That doesn't make you crazy.

What Girls Said 4

• Have you considered holding off on sex initially? For a few months at least?

• Honestly this is the age to enjoy being single figure out what exactly you want in a dude lol its like constant trial and error

• Nah, you aren't crazy. You're very human and I hope you get to experience that love you are longing for.

• 20 and single here, too! I don't even know what's wrong. I'very been only in two relationships. I had dates, but didn't work out. 😯