Why will we hang out, and then he goes ghost on me days after?

This is basically how it is: I will hang out with him and we will generally have a good time. I don't text him after we meet or anything. We won't talk for days after. I'm not the type of chick who feels comfortable messaging a guy every day, because I don't want to be seen as clingy. He won't contact me either and usually a week goes by and he will initiate contact, and then this cycle just repeats. In the beginning (for about 3 months) we would see each other something like 3-4 days out of the week, now like I said it's just down to 1. It's like every time things go well and we have a good time he starts doing this. I've even sent little texts here and there but they either go unread or we won't talk about much. What's even weirder is every time I do something nice for him it makes him uncomfortable for some reason. I went a week without texting him and like clock work, he messaged on the 7th day and went all crazy asking all these questions about me? Decode please! thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• Because there are only so many times you can ask "How is your day going?" before it becomes boring.

If he is texting every few days it gives time for something remotely interesting happening.

• He might not want to seem clingy

• 11d

just like how you say you don't want to seem clingy he's the same

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem. Almost makes me not want to hang out with him lol. I think sometimes guys can feel like they're getting too close & have to detach a little bit. If you figure it out let me know lol :)