Girls, Girls : If I came up to you, would you talk to me?

And then if the feeling between us was good, would you agree to have a drink with me?^^

11

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• No. I have a boyfriend. I also don't agree to have alcohol with strangers. Coffee maybe.

• 4d

Alright.^^ You say ''no'', but ''coffee maybe''. That's good lol.

• 4d

I'm saying that if someone approached me now, while I am in a relationship and wanted me to go to a bar with them, it'd be an absolute no. A stranger asking me to a bar when single even still is a know. A stranger asking me out when single for coffee? Doable.

• 4d

Okay.

• Nope.

• 6d

Why?^^ Don't you like guys who come up to you too?^^

• 11h

You tell me. You know what aspects you struggle with better than anyone else.

• 2h

Explain yourself lol.

• you would have to force me to talk to you and if you did that there would not be any good feelings going on and there would be no way id have a drink... even if i drank

• 6d

Lol, i wouldn't force you... But why do you tell ''i would have to force you'' lol?

Don't you like guys who come up to you?^^

• 6d

well, im in a relationship, but not engaged, i honestly dont wear it much now because i'll just sayi have a boyfriend, but when i dont have a boyfriend i wear one almost constantly

• 6d

Lol because you don't want a guy to approach you, alright.^^

• it depends on what you look like.

• I don't drink though

• 6d

You don't drink lol? And coffee. tea?^^

• 6d

I like tea and coffee but I don't know you

• 6d

But we can know each other then lol.^^ If you want, of course. Even i'm a stranger at the beginning... But i understand.^^

• well what do you look like?

• if you don't look like a creep and you seem funny and interesting i'll say hi back and be open to talk but it will be super awkward so you will have to take the lead of the conversation.

• 6d

Lol, i'm not a creep but i'm a little shy...^^ But i would try to take the lead of the conversation so.^^

• Probably no

• 6d

Why ''probably no'' lol? Because i would be a stranger?

• Always down for a drink! Lol

• Jeez.. This site is full of boys who want girlfriends but won't talk to girls, and girls who want boyfriends but don't want boys to talk to them haha.

Really. If you approach a woman properly, she usually won't just ignore you or be rude, she'll at least be polite to you. It's normal. Suggesting drinks to a randomer, maybe not. Asking for a number is better. If you still want drinks you can suggest it later when you call/text. Some women will not go for drinks with a guy for a first meet though, that's just common sense... safety, you know. So something else for some women.

• 6d

Yes, that's right about girls and guys.^^ Thank you very much for your piece of advice.

• Depends. If u came up and talk to me, and u are funny and interesting and I'm having a good time and out of no where u leave. But u leave and give me ur number behind. Then yea I guess I will like that. Cuz that never happened, one is usually approach by guys that can't keep up a conversation or just thinks we owe him only because they talk to us.