Guys: are you more likely to take advantage of someone who keeps giving to you and someone who is nice?

Guys are you more likely to take advantage of someone who is there for your every beck and call vs someone who stands their ground. What type of females do guys take advantage of?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is like that for both girls and guys. It is always better to stand up for yourself and speak your mind. Don't let someone take advantage of you, don't be at their beck and call. I've been there done that for a girl, and it ended badly and after a while I realized that I was used. I hated her for a while, but I realized it's not worth it. Sometimes it's unintentional and they don't realize it, and sometimes they know what their doing. I've done it before, but I can't anymore after experiencing it. Whenever you do that, you are basically announcing that they can have you whenever they want instead of them having to work for it, as everyone should have to. Be courteous and nice, but don't be too nice. When you're too nice, and give too much, people begin to think that's normal and expect more. Don't let that start or its hard if not impossible to stop with that particular person. Be strong, voice what you want and say how you feel. If you don't want to do that, just at least don't do everything they ask. If it puts you in a position that takes time away from you, don't do it, unless it's something major like they got into a wreck or something. But if they are asking of you can pick up their laundry or something, don't even bother. Good luck, and I hope you don't let someone do that, because sometimes they really don't even realize it. Just stand your ground and speak what you want!

• 3d

Thanks for MHO! :)

Remember to stay strong also if you asked this because you are a nice person, nothing wrong with being nice, but don't let them get the idea that you are the one to do everything they don't want to do. Good luck!

What Guys Said 22

• There are some manipulators out there, but if you feel that a guy is taking advantage of you, it's best to stop giving. Especially if it's money or financial aid. Money shouldn't be an issue if someone truly loves you.

• I don't necessarily take advantage of women, but I believe if I did it would be much easier to do to a women who is nice and gives in all the time. I can do what I want to do and there is no fight to be put up. Yeah there is a guilty complex ill have to deal with but if you stand up for yourself I would immediately back off and not think twice to do that again to you. I used to think being nice was a good thing, I realized that nice is good but you have to also love and protect yourself, and by being nice to someone else which brings you down, you're not respecting yourself and you will be walked on.

• people who take advantage of people TAKE ADVANTAGE OF people. the ones who dont are the ones who see these people are cut them off or punish them themselves. they are going to take advantage of anyone they can. that is who they are.

• I think I'd feel guilty to know that I'm taking advantage of somebody, as if they're willing to agree to doing anything I say and ask, it's probably because they care about me enough to do so.

I tend to not ask anybody for anything, and I don't ever have expectations that I hold to people to fulfill. It's just best not to.

• Not intentionally. Though I would discourage someone from spoiling me if I recognized it.

• I personally don't take advantage of anyone. Ever.
    But in general people will take advantage of someone who is nicer.

• No, comrade. You misunderstand.

Correction: "CERTAIN guys are more likely..." Not every male falls in that demographic. Since there are already enough dastards and witches in this miserable world, I would not further incentivize the creation of more from honestly good people.

• I will certainly not take advantage of her.

• I don't take advantage of people.

• Probably yeah.

If it's too easy i don't put in any effort and don't care.

• I would never take advantage of any woman. I love a woman when i have one with all my heart, mind, body, soul.

• I'm the exact opposite.

• I don't "take advantage" per se, but I am more likely to reach out to the one who I know is there for me.

• Not really, its not all guys, forexample i wouldn't stay by your side if i realised your just nice to me. We guys have goals like girls do. And i take advantage of those girls who show their attraction to me and yet am not that deep into them. thanks for ur qn

• No, I'd like to have such a person for a friend.

• Kindness is richer than riches.
    ❤️ > 💎

• The ones that take it.

• No, I don't like to take an advantage of people who are nice to me.

• If that's all they bring to the table, yes.
    And I don't tolerate them crying about it afterwards.

• I wouldn't because I don't like things handed to me unless I work for it

• I wouldn't take advantage of anyone. :'(

• The messed up people (which is most people) would take advantage of someone like that.
    I personally would like it very much if she was like that, and I would care for her, spend time with her, and value her even more if she was like that. I like it when a girl will just do whatever I want, and I would still ask what she wants to do sometimes too to make sure she is happy.
    I like girls that are a push over. I still want her to be dominant/take charge when in the bedroom most of the time though.

What Girls Said 1