If you have been cheated on in every relationship, do you trust issues in the next relationship that you get into?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being cheated on every time means bad judgement on your part and a big red flag for guys. All of it could have been avoided with some paying attention to personality. I don't know whether people do it or not all the time but to those who have, I've seen it up close and they bring baggage. Quite annoying when they interrogate you so the moment I see red flags I say nope. I'm out. That's how it should be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Betrayal is so painful so it's inevitable people will feel more guarded with someone new , because they don't want to go through that emotional pain again.

If a person has heard all the promises from an ex, but yet their trust was misplaced , those promises become meaningless empty words. So that person who's been betrayed knows first hand how promises aren't a guarantee. They start to lack faith in another another person's words and promises

I try to judge someone based on their own character rather than judge them based on someone else's wrongdoing, but it's not always that easy.

I'm guarded when I first meet someone, but after they earn my trust I'll trust them until THEY give me a valid reason not to trust them

What Guys Said 7

• I don't take the previous issues in my next relationship, but I would definitely see the warning signs before hand and through those bad cheating experiences before.

• Yup, why I simply quit doing relationships unless they are open long ago. Open = cheating can't exist. Only rule is don't tell each other about our extracurricular activities, especially if it was with someone we both know.

• 14d

Yep that's the best way just give her permission right from the start

• 13d

I was friends with her an really liked her a lot. But she had a boyfriend but then he broke up with her because she cheated on him. An I wanted to be with her so bad that I told her if she was with me I would allow her all the sexual freedom she wanted

• 13d

Yah that probably the fair way to do it

• If you've been cheated on in every relationship, then you must REALLY be against sexual intimacy or something.

• yeah ı have

• Yes. But it can easily be avoided.

• yes indeed

• That is why I would prefer someone with less experience.

What Girls Said 11

• If you get cheated on in every relationship, I think it's time to take a step back and really evaluate yourself and your choices in partners. The common denominator is you. Something about you is attracting and/or attracted to the type of person who cheats. Figure out what it is and fix it before you get into another relationship.

• 13d

You have married men that cheat, so is the common denominator the wife? Men cheat for different reasons it may not have nothing to do with the woman. Women like you are so blind, and usually are the ones in shock when you do find a man is cheating. Your comment makes it seem like your placing blame on the female and a lot of the times that is not the case. A female can do everything to keep a man happy and that will never be enough. Even a good guy who seems like he will not cheat, may cheat. Nothing is never guranteed.

• 13d

I didn't say it's a woman's fault when a man cheats... but if ever single man you've ever dated has cheated on you it's worth considering that there is a pattern there...

• Hells yeah

• no I'll not

• no ı can't trust

• I was cheated once. It's hard for me to trust someone now, but not impossible.

• yeah sure

• I do and it sucks :(

• yeah ı have trust issues

• Yes I would.

• Sadly yes

• Unfortunately