Why do some guys put me down?

I was seeing this guy that was perfect at the start. Then he started making fun of the way that I looked and telling me how he could never see me as his girlfriend. He told everyone that everything that happened between us was fake. I used to talk to him everyday because he said he had depression over his ex who broke up with him 10 months earlier. He isn't the first guy who has treated me poorly. Why are some guys like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• When people hurt you, they are having trouble with their selves. Depression can lead to anger and lashes out at people. I mean seriously, why a human do something cruel to another person? Never take it personal, just move on and ignore him.

What Guys Said 4

• So they can build you up later
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iol0B-clFFM

• what i'll advice is, you should know your worth, and just don't make yourself look crapy to these kinda guys, don't be desperate! be confident and a savage kinda girl!

• iam sorry i just can't believe that some people are this assholes, i keep reading on this site how some girls complain guys put them down and tell them flat out they are ugly and they need to go fk themselves or who knows what, i can't say i've ever heard of any guy doing that ever, iam not saying it doesn't happen just not like it happens here.

for a guy to actually be this cold and asshole to you, you must've done something really serious, like something that was so hurting he just couldnt take it anymore.

• 11d

Nope, he told me about his depression and I was really good to him. Then we had sex really rough one night and I started bleeding. He told me to leave because he had plans. When I tried to talk to him he ignored me.

• 11d

I might not anymore. I keep seeing him around and he stares at me with his little smirk. Believe me, it took me a while to figure out what I had done. Even his friends told me it wasn't me.

• 11d

you should just leave him and move on then

• There are stupid people in every gender, there's also women like that.

What Girls Said 2

• Because you're weak and easy to be put down.

• 11d

And holy shit, you're too bloody old to be asking such dumb question lol

• 11d

You're a bitch. The fact that you had to post this anonymously really shows the kind of coward you are.

• 11d

Says the woman who asked dumb question anonymously.