Guys, how do you feel when your girlfriend wears your clothes?

and what do you like her to wear and what is totally off limits?

22

What Guys Said 22

• Well to me it would just say that she has good taste.. meaning I to have good taste as well, my girlfriend could wear anything of mine she wanted, as there would be no secrets as to what I wear.. she would for sure.. just like all my dates have been told all about me even why I wear what I wear.. before we even went out on the first date.. I am honest to all my lady friends about that.. secrets have no place in a relationship.. but that said.. all things from your past do not have to be said, example.. like how many people you have dated before.. never would I ask her to tell me her about her past boyfriends. take care now

• I've never really understood why but don't really feel anything. It's like, ok whatever. I guess in feels good a little bit, kind of like an advertisement that "hey, I have a boyfriend" (feeling of pride I guess?) but otherwise, don't really feel anything.

• I'm single now, but in the past have really not girlfriends wearing my clothes except for dress shirts.. That is just plain sexy.

• That's cute when a girl wears my clothes i would be flattered if i had a girlfriend who done them things.

• I love it, usually I think it's pretty hot. I would let her wear whatever of mine she wanted to

• My lady always wears my clothes. Everything from shirts to boxers. I don't think anything of it and she has no limits.

• She wears her own clothes so dunno

• "You look cute, but why though?" XD

• I think it's hot. I have my girlfriend my rifle shooting shirt and she loves it. I like it when she wears it

• I don't care. indifferent

• She cam wear whatever she wants

• It can look cute to me.

• Band shirts or the equivalent are definitely off limits we generally don't mind if you wear our jerseys but pls give them back after

• Nothing much really. I'll probably just laugh.

• I think it's nice. It shows that she is really affectionate towards you, and that feels good.
    About the limits, well if she takes care of the things she wears, i don't see any reason to put anything off limits.

• I don't mind tho!

• I hate sharing my clothes.

• I wouldn't mind tbh

• I usually give her my jacket when we're out and she feels cold, it's kinda cute. :)

• its gay. and fake.

• Fine as long as I can wear hers

• no idea no girlfriend