I want a relationship but I'm considered to be a whore?

What Guys Said 14

• Well then there's no time like the present to change your approach to being with men. If before it was just for casual sex then moving forward you can simply be very upfront about what you're looking for -- a relationship.

• Start hanging with a new crowd/find a guy who doesn't know you or the people who call you a whore, or find a guy who doesn't think whatever you did makes you a whore.

• 13d

But first do some soul searching on if you really want a relationship (which could mean being faithful to one person for 40 years) and for what reasons. Once you know that it becomes easier to project that you're serious about it and you can answer tough questions without it looking like you're lying.

• 13d

Best advice

• Never turn a hoe into a housewife

example A: This hoodrat now takes 50% of stuff that she didn't even work for all because she opened her legs one time. She now does slut promotion with slut walks to support the slut lifestyle
    www.hip-hopvibe.com/.../...lifa-and-Amber-Rose.jpg

Hopefully havn't reached the ascended slut level yet.

Only 13? could be worse... Not really a whore to me, it's also dependent upon how you dress and carry yourself as well.

• You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Sluts are good for flings, but terrible at relationships. Generally true with exceptions. They are like cars. More miles on the odometer, more baggage (literally sometimes). Were you a whore? Why would they be calling you something you aren't? Most guys on here probably wit admit it but I will. Guys generally don't want a slut to date and certainly not marry. You are 30-35 and you want to date now? I don't know your story but your time is running out. I recommend you start looking for guys who are relationship material and have realistic standards as to what you are looking for. Are you trying to get married or what?

• That's others opinions of you, which really don't matter, what really matters is what you think of yourself. If you don't think you're a whore (which if you think about it implies that you're getting paid for sex[yes, I know that's probably not the case, but you should know what I'm saying]) then you're not one, and find someone that doesn't care anything about your past, since last I checked the past was the past and not the present or future. I really don't understand why people worry so much about what others say or think about them, and why almost everyone seems to care about the past so much, unless there's something criminal in their past (or they've had diseases, drugs or alcohol issues). Personally, I don't care what someone did in their past, as long as their clean now (and have been for a while) and don't have any diseases.

• so what?

• what does the past have to do with present/future relationships

the only thing that matters is you are dedicated to the relationship

• 13d

Getting them to trust that you're dedicated is the problem in this case: people can't read minds. Plus at a certain point it doesn't matter if you're genuinely dedicated if the other person doesn't trust you to stay that way.

• What makes people think you're a whore?

• 13d

The fact that I have had sex with 13 people!

• 13d

Well dang...

Well. If it's one night stands. Stop it. If it's from dating, try not to jump in the bed too quickly.

• stop whatever people think makes you a whore, and find a guy who doesn't care how many sexual encounters you've had in the past

• Even whores can have amazing relationships. Keep searching.

• I hope you are at least making some money on it then.

• That's hard because any guy knowing your reputation will use you. I don't know. Good luck.

• Whores can have relationships too

• Sluts are the best

• 13d

To be in a relationship with?

• 13d

@diegoD lmfao no way dude I don't do that shit

• 13d

why not?

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe you can hold off on sharing your sexual history with future dates. I think it does more harm than good most of the time... and I'm not sure you owe that information to someone.

• ok, well i dont know, stop being a whore?

• It doesn't matter what other people think. Life your life and don't let people rob you of your happiness because of what they think of you, but also take a look at yourself, if you're doing something wrong then correct it and better yourself. When you get someone they will love you for you and will accept you as you are.

• Why can guys have a ton of sexual partners but a woman can't. Not fair.

• 13d

most men don't have a ton of sexual partners like me for instance I never have gone out and thought about screwing around on my girlfriends and never plan on doing it either

• So change!

• Start by watching Pretty Woman?
    That's between you and the guys you date.

• Move to a new town.

• Why are you considered a whore? Your question lacks the details... Just saying.

• Well ur in ur 30s unless u workplace people like to be in everyone's personal business like is HS then I don't know u could be "consider" a whore. And more so important, don't u think that the opinion u have for yourself should have more weight than others