How do you know when it is okay to ask a girl out?

Obviously if you do it too soon you are too forward and that is bad. If you take too long she might lose interest.

What Girls Said 8

• it's true the window of opportunity closes... nobody likes hello and then would you like to go out with me... then there's the guy you know for months then he asks by then your thinking okay what am i his 5th or 20th choice? usaully i help the guy by giving a very subtle hint like a restaurant i love or kind of food... and if they don't get it then they're dense... some are... and it doesn't make them bad people just dense people.

• when you're 100% sure that she's into you

• when u see the signs that she likes u too

• Well I personally think girls need to stop being stupid and complicated, it should be simple and people should be honest form the start. I would say try to be friends with her, but at the same time a little flirty, but also don't over do it, you wanna add mystery, and then when you do it, do it calmly and relaxed.

• ask to be exclusive? or ask to go on a date

• try to see if she feels comfortable with you

• I prefer when a guys asks me out fairly early on that way I actually know he is interested. Plus it's easier to get to know someone in person.

• when u have some time together

What Guys Said 14

• You don't and never will, but the victory goes to the man who thinks he can 👀😳!!!

No but seriously, the faster you move with a girl the better. While there's a majority of girls who might be turned off at the asking out on first introduction, there's a majority of girls who love it.

• In my opinion, it's better to do it sooner rather than later because if she says no, uou can at least move on and seek someone else, instead of wasting your time and emotional energy on her.

• After 20 minutes of conversation you can ask them out. You don't have to call it a date or anything either. Just be like "you know, I really enjoy talking to you, If you're free this weekend we should grab some drinks and hangout together."

They'll either say they're busy, or they'll give you their number then say they are busy in text. OR they'll say OK and you guys out for drinks.
    Simple as that. If they are into you as long as you don't fuck up anything major it'll be alright. If they are iffy about going out with you then it's not worth the effort in the long run anyways.

• Only after you have the consent forms to speak in her presence signed and notarized and both of you have your lawyers and an impartial mediator present to verify that you are not creepy and therefore authorized to ask her permission to pick her up, plan for her entertainment and pay for her meal while attempting to impress her.

• To be honest, really anytime. But the best and effective time is smarter you get to know her and you two get comfortable with each other. Once you feel like you're both close then ask. But don't wait too late

• I'd say once you have name and face recognition. Once you've built that basic trust and comfort around each other.

• "Do it too soon" "Take too long" That's nonsense, most women know whether or not they want to get to know you better after the first time you meet them granted you meet them in real life and not like a chump on internet dating sites, so asking out real women at any time is fine. Playing games and trying to control the outcome almost always fails. That's why these dudes be out here saying "I did everything right and she dumped me" yeah, because it wasn't natural. Move at your pace.

• If both of you are single and you know it then you can do that immediately. Just do it naturally and not flashy or with style moves. Most girls like someone who finds them attractive and shows immediate interest to learn more about them.

• da fuq? u dont know when. u just do. normally the faster the better.

• I don't know, I just go for it.

• No clue. If they don't ask me I assume they are not interested.

• You just ask it and if she says no you just move on to another girl.

• Well if "we" trust each other, well that was the right time !

• I would say early on