Girl wants to take things slow which I'm okay with but I'm kind of bothered because guys are telling me they have banged her the first date, help?

I like this girl a lot and she told me that she's not the type of girl to rush into sex and stuff, all my ex-gf's have always been like this and told me the same thing, but this time is different, I'm having other men coming and asking me if I've banged her already and that she was an easy lay and when I tell them she's my girlfriend they look at me as if I'm an idiot, it's not just guys either, her girl friends and other girls are asking me if we've done the deed but I tell them that we are in a relationship and they say that that's so cute and that they are glad she is in a relationship with me and finally slowing down after eluding to other guys, i know people like drama and gossip but it's kind of awkward when you talk about all the men that have been with my girlfriend, is it okay to feel a little bothered about this, she wants to take it slow with me for making out but those other guys went straight for sex I'm guessing and got it, am I not good enough or does she think that I'm inexperienced or not going to satisfy her or something, I just feel a little awkward about the whole thing taking, I enjoy spending time with her taking things slow and going out to dinners doing things formally but like I said, I just feel awkward even though hell for all I know, my other exes who told me the same thing could've been lying too, and I stood with them, but yea I just feel a little bad or awkward about the whole thing since I'm being told this stuff and my girlfriend tells me that she's not that sort of girl, I don't know, any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• listen to your intuition. you feel werid and your questioning it because you see she's lying. you just choose to be in denial about it. now with that being said your correct everyone lies. but for it to come back to you like this isn't right. with your X's this never happened right?

your probably dating someone who has done the deed with everyone and wants to be a good girl now.

now if your okay with this are you not okay with being the joke of every guy. if you don't care date her and see where it goes. if your have an imagine to maintain then listen to your intuition and let her go.

Most Helpful Guy

• leave this whore now

What Girls Said 1

• Then they are lying to make them sound manly trust me 99% of men would like about it to make it seem as if they got action before you amd 1% wouldn't tell you if they did because you arr there froend and they wouldn't want to hurt your feelings

What Guys Said 6

• There is little you can do, you can either accept that she has settled for you or you take a ride yourself and move on.

If you truly like her for who she is, you'll get over her sexual history.

• It's a red flag. Trust me, I can't tell you how many times I've seen this and other people who went through this. Leave her NOW. She has not only baggage but she does not like you as much as the other guys. Basically she is a lying slut. She sees you as a LTR potential who is a wallet. Find someone who appreciates you.

• I get why this upsets you, how long have you two been dating?

• Oh man..
    You have problems

• it means you are her rat experiment for commitment where the other guys she wanted sex from at first sight

it's a trap! run

• 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...uzH7sk1qbli3oo1_400.gif

Hopefully you get this reference 😅!!!