This is a stupid question but where exactly do I meet women, yes there are women everywhere in the malls and stores but where is appropriate?

Most Helpful Guy

• This question has hagged me ever since I attained puberty, and I still don't have the answer! Lol! Women these days, they are either taken, married, gay or not interested! :P

What Girls Said 2

• In the malls and in the stores. Pick up a lemon in the supermarket and ask the nearest woman, "'Scuse me, how do I cook this?"

• Bars, duh! It's where we go to meet men.

If you tried to chat me up in the daytime I'd probably think you're a bit weird.

Also I hate the stupid double standards men have about meeting girls in bars. Yes I'm in a bar. No I'm not a slut. If you're a nice guy and you go to bars, why wouldn't nice girls go to bars too?

What Guys Said 2

• Women are kinda used to being hit on almost anywhere, and probably don't mind if your nice about it and don't over do it. I imagine that most girls are used to getting hit and having random guys walk up to them would be at a bar or club.

• Schools a great place, your job (if you have one), a bar, a party