What are your experiences with dating a best friend?

What Girls Said 14

• Mine have been good. I started dating my best friend of 10 years around 2 years ago. It has been hard because we know each other's past (who they've slept with, etc) but knowing more about the person made us stronger bevause we genuinely care and know what they like

• Was in an open relationship with a friend for a couple of months, it was beautiful until I had to leave... and now I just sometimes want to have a friendly chat with him, but he never responds to any and I don't even know why

• I dont date guys who I consider friends. I keep it at a friend level. Dont want to ruin the friendship especially if its a good friendship.

• nope just nope

• ı dont date with my best friend

• I didn't date him.

• ıt ends the frşendship if it doesn't work

• I've never dated a best friend

• I don't know if it's a good idea, but I might try it

• I'm the opposite.. I go for a date and hen become a good friend of them lol

• I haven't done that yet

• Just don't.

• I currently am dating my best friend and it's going great

• Well we already knew eachother's personalities and weird crazy sides so it wasn't awkward and neither of us was shy so it was really good. We talked about it before it happened because we were worried if it doesn't work it would ruin our friendship but we talked about it so it made us feel better. Still dating him now :)

What Guys Said 4

• It's great. Fuck what anyone says.

• ıt didn't work

• Was fine.
    Except for the 10 times she called it off in 2 years, as well as the constant hooking up with guys at parties/clubs.

Apart from that, everything went swimmingly.

• Never did that.

I've become genuinely good friends with exes though.