Missed the chance to talk to my boyfriend and now I feel awful and sad so much because I miss him what do I do?

So my boyfriend and I have been in an LDR for 6 months now and today I just back from vacation in the evening and texted my boyfriend as soon as I could. He texted me back 30 seconds later saying that he missed me and I told him that I missed him and I talked with him and he told me he was still on vacation but still wanted to talk since he missed me a lot. I told him about how it's not long before we get to see each other again (for the 3rd time) and he said he'll discuss it with me when he gets back in a few hours and so I did my own thing unpacking from my trip and doing some cleaning in my room. Well I didn't have my phone with me the whole time and by the time I was done and went on my phone he texted me an hour ago and so I thought "okay no big deal I'll still text him" but he wasn't online when I texted him. I've been waiting for six hours now but he's still offline. I got so sad that I started crying that now I have to wait until morning most likely for him to be online. (There's one hour difference between us) I missed him so much I don't know what to do to stop being upset. For the first two hours of waiting I was like "okay no big deal I'll just do some stuff that makes me happy" and I did and I felt happy. But then I ran out of stuff to do and started missing him again and started crying. What do I do to get him off my mind so I can stop missing him and stop crying?

What Guys Said 2

• Try reading a book, watch a movie, do a project, call one of your friends and talk to them about something totally different. That's cute that you're so into him like that. And if none of that helps, just wait and the time will come soon enough. Happy waiting!!

• opportunities will always come, you just need to watch out.

What Girls Said 1

• You miss me and want to hear her voice. But if your acting like over him not txting you back, then i can only imagine how you will act if the two of you break up. And the fact that you are breaking down like this is not normal. Why are you so worried and anxious? Do you feel that he is with someone else?

• 7d

I'm not upset that he's not texting me back. I'm upset cause I lost the opportunity to text him back when he was there.