How could I get a girl?

please read. I been bullied by every single kid in elementary school since grade 4-8 so by the time I got to high school I was too nervous to ask any of the girls even if I wasn't being bullied anymore. I feel my only chance now is to go out with a stranger

11d Sorry asked the same questions twice

Most Helpful Girl

• Work on ur self-esteem and confidence first. For ur own well being. In order to love others u have to love yourself first

• 11d

:) then u have to know, that with any girl u like. U have to enter the "game" confident and show off who u are and all. But also keep in mind, that not all girls will accept u. Yet u should let that bring u down. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• A large basket, a piece of catgut, a ruler, and a pumpkin spice latte.

1. Tie the catgut around a ruler (Preferably in an Square Knot)
    2. Position the ruler at a 75* angle.
    3. Position the basket on an angle to the ruler holds the basket and distributes it's weight.
    4. Place Pumpkin Spice Latte under basket.
    5 (Optional) Play "Lemonade" by Beyonce.
    6. Pull the string attached to ruler once girl is reaching for Pumpkin Spice latte singing "Better call Becky with the good hair" forcing basket to fall upon her capturing said girl as a bounty for your efforts.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry you went through that. Glad it's over with now.
    You have to start somewhere, if you have a current interest talk to her, find out her interests, if you feel the time is right ask her to hangout - doesn't have to be complicated, something comfortable and chill. It's important to get out of our comfort zone and go on new adventures :)

• 11d

Also, a stranger could become your friend who could potentially turn into something more! You never know unless you try

What Guys Said 0