You are in jail for life, would you do a guy?

So you were sent to prison for life and you had a happy sex life previously with girls but you have now lost your freedom and will never get to do it with a girl again. You still have the drive and you can still enjoy yourself but you you have to do it with guys instead. What would you do?

• Do it with the good looking guys
    38% (3)15% (2)24% (5)Vote
  • Use my hand
    38% (3)69% (9)57% (12)Vote
  • other
    24% (2)16% (2)19% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|4

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 4

• If he had a mouth as pretty as yours, then oh hellz yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm hetero so uninterested, but in jail I'd probably not have the authority to decide... :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. In prison you either get raped or you do the raping. When I got sent to jail I was told by buddies who'd been that I'd two choices:
    1 find the biggest baddest guy in the yard and suck his dick for protection.
    2 find the whimpiest bitch in the yard beat him up and rape him so the others know to leave you alone.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

And what did you do?

• Show All
    • 2d

I mean what did you do while you were in jail. Did you suck the big guys dick or rape someone?

• 2d

Both. Mostly I tried to rape scrawny weak young guys but would suck a dick if I had too as it beats being gang raped so bad you get hospitalised through rectal trauma. Also I joined a neo nazi gang but I had no choice.
      here's a tip butter makes the best lube and is the best you can expect in prison.