Guys, Why did he do this?

Known this guy for years, since 2006. We were seeing each other initially but been in and out of contact since.

Initially he was really into me but I couldnt decide between him and another guy which he knew about (this must have sucked for him) But i did like him and was still seeing him anyway. He was a great guy we had a great time together. (Other guy turned out to be a douchebag anyways).

We reconnected again a couple years back and he tried to get together with me and we almost did but I had met someone else at the time also and it never happened. (I presume that must have also sucked for him again).

Recently reconnected again (Didnt work out with the guy I met and throught the relationship I couldnt stop thinking about him and what if I chose him instead).

He was happy i got in touch, flirted, talked, was interested in seeing me. Then I started to realise he was being flakey. (I admit i did message him a lot during the flakeyness in frustration and trying to get his attention etc).

I eventually called him out on it and he replied with:
"not a good idea us getting together as i kinda got other plans. Stay cool see you around" I then asked him why he showed interest and how this was hurtful and confusing for me and he then replied with:
"im not interested in seeing you like that sorry"

I now feel so stupid and have now completley backed off from him. He still on my whats app and everytime i change my pic he changes his but Im not contacting him.

Why did he act like this? Help pls! 😂👍😊☺

What Guys Said 2

• I guess it sucks for you this time.

• you got medicine for cunts

What Girls Said 2

• he's not interested... you kind of make him sound like the second best choice with you always entertaining some other guy and keeping him in play... best just to let this one go, put him out of our mind and go on with your life, if he had been the guy you would have known it before

• You rejected him twice to be with someone else lmao get over it now.