What do you love most about your gf/bf?

Most Helpful Girl

• Currently single. But I can say about my favourite ex. He would hug me in his sleep. He was working so much from his teens, but even when he was exhausted and stressed out from everything, he was so kind to me. Always had the brightest smile for me, listened to my blabbing although he didn't understand much English, and told me not to worry. Sometimes we would go for a long ride on his bike and just holding onto him with wind in my hair would make me perfectly happy. My eyes are full of tears as I write this. I miss him so much.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I love his confidence. I don't have that much confidence myself, so his confidence in how much he likes himself and his confidence in everything he feels and that he'll work everything out is something that I really like.

• I just love how imaginary and nonexistent he is 💞

• being honest

• I like that he calls me sweet nicknames and asks after my health and coos over me. You know. Hypothetically. If I had a boyfriend. Ok. (Looks away)

• I love that he knows how to treat me right. The perfect gentleman. Not too pushy or opinionated. Always open to suggestions or critique.

It may sound clique but he loves me for me. Just as I am.

• He's really honest and caring. He is also really good looking lol

• ı dont have

• I'm single now but what I love about my ex is that we broke up :)

• Protective, feisty, 6'2, sweet, listens to me, honest, wants to actually do things with me that doesn't involve sex, funny, and so much more!

• Definitely the sarcasm

• What boyfriend? :'))))

• ı dont have a boyfriend

• His kindness and compassion. He's one of the sweetest people you ever want to meet.

• His authenticity with me maybe; he's an authentically kind and sweet person and we share a lot of trust, which is key to love in my opinion

What Guys Said 8

• He and I just click on important subjects. And we play video games together frequently. And we support each other through trying times.

• Nothing right now because I'm as free as the wind, but I'm fascinated with eyes, so my last girlfriend had like really bright green eyes so that's probably what I liked the most on her... I also value honesty. Like "We can't have sex tonight, because you didn't have a shower" honesty... Totally straight with answers...

• ı dont have one

• that she is quiet at all times :D

because she is non existent at the point in time :P

• I wish I had one.

• That she lets me do my own thing, ya know... ih wait that's cause she doesn't exist...

• Her boobs, they are heaven!! also that she makes me laugh and no matter how crappy my day has been I can't wait to share it with her, and for some reason I truly am a better man around her, I work out more, do better at my job, I have become more friendly and even a bit more compassionate, even my penis has grown 11 inches, ok last one was a joke ( it remains as small as usual), I know it sounds cliche, but can't picture my life without her

• her pussycatdolls.