My boyfriend told me he loved me after only dating 2 weeks. I said it back but I don't know if I really meant it... was it too early? Is this a sign?

5d We had been texting for a while before actually dating

What Guys Said 3

• It's a romanticised notion but it's not based on any solid foundation. Love is about deep knowledge and understanding that forms a secure bond. You can't achieve that in two weeks. People do like to say it though.

The next time he says it, maybe just suggest that you both cool down on using that word until you have been around each other longer. Tell him that you appreciate the intention but you want it to be truly meaningful and to be proven by the test of time.

• Bahaha. People and their media bought notions. I married my high-school sweetheart, We've had an amazing 11 years so far, and we made out three hours after meeting... There are NO boundaries to real love. We told each other we loved one another five days into our relationship. It CAN happen in earnest.

• No sign... too early. Love needs time to develop.

What Girls Said 3

• don't rush love. your probably over reaacting. just relax. next time say it when you feel right.

• Kinda early.

• yeah too early