Hello there, I've been attracted to my friend's sister that I've met for like a month ago. He knows the situation, since I told him about it.
Then, we were out with friends and all last Friday, then at the end she said to me "you are cool", I don't know if she was flirting.
However, soon enough I have to pass some exams in my university and therefore I wouldn't like to go out with her that soon. I mean I prefer to take some time before dating her.
Does attraction has an expiration date?
I like this girl, but would like to take my time before asking her out. Should I go faster or is it ok to go slowly?
Looking forward to your answers,
- Attraction has an expiration date44% (4)38% (3)41% (7)Vote
- Attraction doesn't have an expiration date44% (4)12% (1)29% (5)Vote
- Take your time, but not too long too12% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
- Others0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Results0% (0)38% (3)18% (3)Vote