Is it true that attraction has an expiration period?

Hello there, I've been attracted to my friend's sister that I've met for like a month ago. He knows the situation, since I told him about it.

Then, we were out with friends and all last Friday, then at the end she said to me "you are cool", I don't know if she was flirting.

However, soon enough I have to pass some exams in my university and therefore I wouldn't like to go out with her that soon. I mean I prefer to take some time before dating her.

Does attraction has an expiration date?
I like this girl, but would like to take my time before asking her out. Should I go faster or is it ok to go slowly?

Looking forward to your answers,

Best regards

• Attraction has an expiration date
    44% (4)38% (3)41% (7)Vote
  • Attraction doesn't have an expiration date
    44% (4)12% (1)29% (5)Vote
  • Take your time, but not too long too
    12% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Results
    0% (0)38% (3)18% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
8d Your votes, and opinions are highly appreciated. So, don't be shy ☺️

0|0
0|3

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah it has an expiration date. I mean, I lose interest in a girl after a month if she doesn't give any indication she feels the same way. After that there isn't much that'll attract me to her again.

0|0
    0|0
    • 8d

Oh well, so one month is the expiration period according to you. That's cool, I guess I should move things up and ask her out within a week.

• Yes right I after I put my clothes back on 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • yes because we will all be ugly when we are old

0|0
    0|0
    • 8d

Haha. In my opinion, human can become physically ugly with time however it conserves its awesomess deep down in his soul ☺️

• 8d

yes I agree