Not sure how often I should be contacting him?

I like the guy a lot, but I also don't always like being the one who contacts first. I feel needy for contacting a guy, and I can go days without talking to him even though I do like him. It doesn't even bother me if he goes a while (like a week) without contacting me because I figure he's really busy so I don't want to bother him. I'm really not trying to play games or anything and I'm probably overthinking it, but I just don't know how many days I should go before contacting him. I can seriously go weeks without talking to a guy, but it sucks because I think sometimes it makes them feel like you're not interested in them when you really are.

What Guys Said 4

• If in doubt, schedule your contacts. Wait a suitable time (one week, 10 days, 2 weeks) between the times YOU contact HIM, and see if he's made contact in the interim.

You know, if it's always you initiating, it's a good bet he isn't interested, and only answers you to be polite.

• 5d

He actually initiates conversations, it used to be that we would talk like 4 days out of the week and now it's basically weekly, but he does initiate.

• You can contact him, but you have to give him the chance to contact you back. And if he doesn't ever make the effort to contact you on his own will, then he's probably not that interested, I don't care how busy he is, he'll have a few mins a day to get in touch with someone he likes. It's good to like someone, but it's better if they make the effort to show you they like you too.

• follow your heart, and balance it with his schedule. Remember do not be over bothering, bring in respect.

• Let him contact you

What Girls Said 0