Why is she still acting like this after 3 weeks?

Had an argument with this girl a couple weeks ago. Before that we were hanging out a lot and she was very close with my family. And then she pulled some shit i didn't appreciate so i confronted her and she never responded to apologize. Ever since then though when we're at work she keeps acting childish asking my friend if she should say hi to me or ignore me and when i walk by her dept she runs into the back i keep catching her looking at me i went on vacation and was hoping when i got back she would cut it out but i worked again today and she was doing the same stuff this time she asked our friend to walk her to her car incase i tried talking to her and i kept catching her staring at me i've gotten over it for the most part but why is she playing mind games with me when i didn't even do anything and she should be the one apologizing?

What Girls Said 1

• she's very immature. start looking for a new job or switch the times you work so you won't have to deal with her. you caught her lying so she took a blow to her pride and ego. now she's confused so she's trying to play the victim and make you out to be a monster.

What Guys Said 2

• This is the main reason why you don't date jail bait, never mind the cops.

• Apologize. She's a delicate snowflake and you crushed her. She's just a girl in a tough world. Take it easy on her