He thinks she can do better.. that's why even though he likes her he doesn't wanna date her?

So last night a I was talking to a guy and after pointing out to him that he never tells me about his problems or never asks me for an advise, he did. He said there is a girl he really like and she likes him back. He said he can't date her.. so I ask WHY? he said. The girl is perfect.. she is cute, she has the best personality ever but the thing is he's not good enough for her. He knows that she can find a guy out there who is better then him. Who can treat her right. The only thing I could tell him was that it's not up to him to decide whether she can date a guy better than him or not. He went on to tell me about how he is a fuck boy and plays around with girls. He can not do that to her. The girl really likes him and he does too, but he can't bring himself to dating her because he knows she can do better.

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS TELL HIM?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Tbh that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. If he really likes her then he should date her. How you behave and treat people is entirely up to you so he CAN treat her as well as she deserves to be treated if he actually wants to

• Man up. Stop being a fuckboy, and grab the prize before it's gone.

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing, just let him decide for himself, you can't force him to get over his self-esteem issues or to ask her out. Don't fixate on it.

• Oh please lol he's literally just saying "I kinda like you but I don't wanna be with you" so don't fall for it man.