Am I cheating l?

Does flirting regard me as a cheat? I have a lover but she is far away in another state schooling and am a model bak here and just flirt once in a while and feel it's cheating?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, it is considered cheating.

• Would you want her to do that to you? If no then yes ur cheating

• 7d

Thank u

• 7d

It's just dat sometimes some gals just really want to F**k u and can do terrible tins to make sure u dnt say no

• I flirt like I breathe. The day I stopped doing both is when I'm dead. As long as both of you understand that it's just flirting for the sake of flirting, it should be fine.

• If you wouldn't do it in front of her, and she'd be ok with it, then yes it's cheating.

What Guys Said 2

• Not really. If you guys hook up/kiss, go out (not in all cases), have any sexual interaction, then that's cheating

• Flirting can be harmless at times, but it can be considered cheating depending on the nature of your conversation, activities, etc. Even if it's not cheating, it doesn't mean your lover, or girlfriend, would be comfortable with it.