Quick!! Is it a good time to ask her out?

Ok I am going to see this lovely lady shortly before noon so i need opinions fast. I want to ask her out to dinner. I've known her a couple months. I have dinner regularly at her appartment because im friends with her roommates and that is how i met her. We usually have dinner oe night a week then go to a group club on campus (we're college students). This week we dont have that meeting so i was thinking of asking her out for dinner. Just the two of us. What's a good way to say it? Is this a good time?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like a good time. Just ask her if she would be interested in having dinner with you.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah go for it

• Slap yourself across the face and repeat after me.

It is ALWAYS a good time to ask her out.

Now turn this shit off and go get it done.

• Dear SonnyDaze,

arranging a date with a woman can be both exciting and stressfull. So one good quality to have, is a "cool head".
    After reading your story, I have not found any reason as to why you should postpone the dinner.
    As for the invitation itself, I suggest that you be honest, clear about your intentions, and try not to hide that excitement-induced smile. You could, of course, compliment the Lady, but do make sure the compliments are sincere.
    If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this topic, send a message and I will reply.

Best regards, lijep pozdrav,
    Mateo.

• 7d

Thanks Mateo for your fast and detailed reply! I am going to do it. I do want to make ot clear to her its not just us hanging out.

• Yeah, buy her dinner :)