What do you think actually makes you dateable?

None of this forever alone business, have some pride/confidence in yourself... honestly what do you think makes you dateable? What qualities do you have that you think are attractive to others?

What Guys Said 44

• Aligning yourself with people you have real chemistry with, instead of forcing it or trying to hard. While at the same time working on yourself as a person.

Any girl i've ever dated longterm came into my life when I was either enjoying the single life dating several women, or was 100% comfortable being alone and doing my own thing not really in the dating game. I think the biggest things are really just being yourself without putting on a front, while being at ease with yourself. To me real confidence is being who you are and knowing that is enough. Girls seem to resonate with that more than anything else in my experience and it's at that time the largest number of girls seem to want more with me.

I think slightly different for what makes a girl attractive, but similar. For me I want to feel like the girl is being genuine, but is also kind/caring/playful. If a girl is too uptight and too serious all the time, then I don't much care for spending time with her. I enjoy engaging intelligent conversation, but if a girl can't relax and laugh with me or go play. Why bother?

• I respect women, I can romantic when I feel is needed, I have great sense of humor, I have soft side but rare, I'm not too confident the first time around, I basically have hobbies that hogs up my day, I do go to school, I'm not not a negative person and I'm a mentor.

• Im intelligent, independent, open minded, compromising, sometimes romantic, a hell of a chef, very patient, hella funny but realistic and down to earth when needed, decent enough body and BIG DICK to match lol...
    had to do that... hella funny

• Loyal
    Kind
    Got a backbone
    Am not a whim
    Bearded
    Good - but weird sense of humour.
    Social skills
    Good level of Empathy
    Humble
    Passionate
    Man of pleasure
    Assertive
    Confident
    Chill

There is probably more - but don't want to make the list too long. I am a pretty good package overall. Obviously also have my flaws though.

• Lol... I have no clue. All those nice things that are supposed to make a good individual are not attractive to women.

- I am kind (white knight eeeew gross)
    - I love being educated (academics... loser)
    - Very funny ( not cocky funny so I'm more goofy... yuk)
    - love sci fi and fantasy ( nerd alert)
    - work hard (no time for yolo ha ha)
    - very talkative (overshare, not mysterious)
    - love sex (eeeew, shock, horror, pig alert)
    - I have a 6 pack but I'm short. So that cancelles that out.
    - I write music. Not famous though. So...

So I don't know.

What constitutes pride isn't attractive to women.

• 10d

correction my friend, to certain women. I hate when women or men just group the other sex into one big category like each person doesn't have a mind of their own or their personal thoughts/wants. All you need it for one woman to work out, or one man, and that's all that matters even if the previous 50 turn you down. It's sounds like ultra optimistic BS, but any way you slice it, it's true for you, and for everyone else.

• 10d

one person? But then how am I supposed to get a threesome?

If those qualities don't attract, they don't attract.

Thank god for sex workers right. Helping the nice guy out since the dawn of man kind.

• Forever loyalty and honesty, but intolerant of one sided relationships (I want the real deal, not a shell of something), speak the truth even if it's tough, but willing to talk things through and see and respect other people's points of view.

• My list is too long for 2500 characters.

But i will say i'm humble.

• If I wasn't asexual and aromantic, these things would make me dateable...
    I'm tall, dark and handsome
    I have a cock that's between 6 to 7 inches
    Intelligent
    I can cook
    Independent
    Loyal
    I can be trusted
    Assertive
    Confident
    Financially stable

• I try my very best to not believe this but...

www.payomatic.com/images/services/money.png

• I'm silly, out-going, and I like to have a good time. I like trying new things so I'm always up for a good time. Plus, I'm an easy lay. Lol.

• I'm single.
    that's a good base to start, isn't it?

other than that... I'm helpful, tolerant, nice, (kinda) smart, educated, tall, can more or less cook, open minded, loyal and more or less funny (depending on your humour)

• ı am mature

• I'm laid back/easy going
    I'm romantic
    I give massages
    I'm loyal
    I'm kind
    I'm open to new things

• I'm level 70 in Fallout 3 😎

• My big... personality :-P

• I'm bunt i get to the point, at times i may step on people toes but people are are just too dang senitive today. But you ask why i believe I'm dateable. Im a good listener i try to work out the misunderstanding if there is one. Trust and commutation is the key. But i enjoy being single. This may also be the reason I am single.

• I'm pretty and have a big dick. Don't trip over yourselves trying to be first in line, ladies.

• I'm light level 400 on Destiny. I'm confident, funny, adventurous, fun, I'm a photographer so I can make you beautiful wherever we go.

• My super fabulous face and my enigmatic charming ways of course ;)

• Independent
    Military, so I'm not a selfish sissy punk
    Intelligent to a degree
    Not hideous
    I have a sense of humor

• Just to start with, a have a master's degree in business, own a finance firm, am 5'11, have abs, like to stay fit, this alone gets me laid a lot.

• 12d

I don't want to date you lol but we could definitely be friends bro. I LOVE finance and entrepreneurs usually befriend other entrepreneurs

• 12d

lol when I said "I don't want to date you" I was just making that statement because I the original question is about dating and I was about to go off topic 😂 I only like women

• 12d

@alfonsosloan45 LOL that was rich. Roasted his sad!

• i have no idea as I've never been on a date

• inner beauty.

in practicality, it looks like compromise, building each other up, carry for them for their interests, not doing it for your own image and status, strong when shit happens... stuff like taht

• Maybe my personality

• Sense of humor, I guess?

• I'm not too ugly, pretty fit, financially independent and I tell women what they want to hear.

• My manly behaviour and protecting my woman 😎

• First, She must be good looking for my standards. She should at least some interests which are mutual to us. She must know how to cook food.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 15

• I'm independent but not in the "I DON'T NEED NO MAN!" way.

I'm fucking funny as hell, nothing offends me as a result.

I'm a very chill/laidback girlfriend for the most part. I won't bust your balls if you wanna go to a car show, sports event, or fishing with your boys because I trust you and can entertain myself. Plus I enjoy solitude. #refreshing

I can cook.

We'll literally be in the most honest relationship ever because I don't hesitate to say what I think. That sounds scary to some but it isn't: you'll always know what I want. Including the D.

I'm always up for trying new things.

I'm hella cute. *hairflip*

I have nice tits.

Lmao okay the last part I put in for the lolz.

• ı am honest

• Personally I think it's because I'm loyal... you can be sure I won't talk shit about you to my friends.

I have a great sense of humor... we can smell each other's farts lol.

I probably don't mind watching you do whatever it is you love. If you fish, I'd probably want to watch. If you love playing video games, I'd just stand behind andrroot for you... unless it's a car game or mortal combat then where is my controller? Basically we can hang out.

But despite my numerous selling points, I do think Justin Bieber is cute af so if you can deal with that, we're pretty good to go.

Disclaimer: I am not a belieber, I just have eyes and can see.

• My loyalty. I'd stay by his side through bad times not just the good. He can rely on me , and depend on me to be there for him. Whatever challenges he or we faced, I'd work through it with him. I'd be loyal in every sense

• I am pretty and fit
    I am smart and educated
    I am outgoing and chill
    I am nice
    I am financially comfortable

• im loyal asf and im hot. thats about it actually i love cooking too

• everything about me

• I'm loyal, I'm open minded, I'm fun and I'm cute!😚

• Appearance, loyalty, affectionate, and sense of adventure

• I don't think I am 😂

• I have no furcking idea why my boyfriend likes me... I'm not dateable at all.

• I'm willing to make things work, I've got no baggage and I always improve myself.

• my looks and my childish easygoing personality

• Nothing. The only thing I can think of is that I do not like bragging. So there's that.

• I've been told that I'm smart, funny, and pretty cute.

I haven't ever been in a *serious* relationship and I kinda prefer it to be that way because I'm still in college. Being single in college is awesome.