This guy was hostile & said I "f**ked him over"? Did I really?

A YEAR ago I matched with a dude on tinder. I've matched with so many. Met up with some. This guy and I hardly even talked besides what we do for our profession and how we were that day. A few days later he had asked my to a fashion show since he's a fashion designer, that weekend. I said I didn't know and would have to get back to him since I was in school at the time. A few days before I said we should try for another day because I wouldn't be able to make it (it's a 40 min drive as well). So a week or so later he messaged me and asked if I wanted to go for coffee and he could meet me at my town. I agreed but said there was a snow storm coming and maybe we should hold off (it was a big storm too not a small one). And he never responded. Ever.

then today he messaged me on Instagram (idk how he found my Instagram?) it has been a year later mind you, that I "fucked him over at least once or twice and that I should block him otherwise he is going to troll me for payback."

How did I fuck him over?

• Yes you did
  • Kinda
  • Not at all
4d Can someone explain to me how it's even "kinda"?
4d by the way the first time I said I couldn't make it was because I had work (at Starbucks) that night, and I was the only employee working

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that guy sounds like he has no emotional control whatsoever. I think that you dodged a bullet. You didn't fuck him over at all, he has allowed life to fuck him over and wants to blame you and everyone else. He needs to grow a pair and take responsibility for his own misery.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol I don't know wtf you did that considered fucking him over

• No i mean id have took your excuses as a hint to leave you alone but under no definition did you fuck him over. Also he is a damn creep and a baby.

• It doesn't seem like you did but he probably thinks you're lying even though a snowstorm is not something you can lie about

What Girls Said 1

• No. He's clearly just a wee little beetch and can't handle the fact that you didn't bend to his whim.