Do we always have to wait for the guy to come around? Advice needed *?

I recently met a guy and we've been talking everyday, we talk ababout a range of things (family, friends, interests... the usual lol) he asked if I'd like to see a movie when he's back in town after Thanksgiving and I said yeah (we didn't talk about a day or time for it) and we haven't really spoken since. Should I bring it up or wait til he messages me?
I leave town next week and would like to see him before I leave. Also, would wanna see the movie before it's gone haha

What Guys Said 1

• Well you should not have to wait for any guy.. but this guy should have at least given you an answer.. you could text him again.. but I think if he cared about it that much he would have texted or called you.. maybe you should just move on.. a lot of guys have done the same thing to women... but I am not one of those types.. I like women very much.. I do not make them wait.. have a great day

What Girls Said 2

• This guy is not interested in you. Move on and don' wait for him. find a guy who is super excited about hanging out with you

• It's okay if you ask him out again