What makes a girl hook up material vs girlfriend material?

Not to complain, but I always felt like men viewed me as just a hook up than a girlfriend. A lot of men are sexual with me, and if they are not then I can tell they're just nice for pretend. I know their intentions even if they act like they like me. It's all fake. It makes me so depressed. I don't even have sex with these men. I don't talk about sexual things. I mostly am called sexy by anything. But I feel like my face is just slutty looking.
So what makes a girl girlfriend material vs hook up. Based on looks

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you could be right about your face giving off a slutty vibe. Guys are more likely to pursue a girl for casual sex if he views you as the kind of girl who has casual sex and a girl's face/personal style can give off certain vibes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why they see u more of a hookup material vs girlfriend material but what I can say is don't question yourself on whether u came on too strong or said something sexual/flirty, etc. Its not something u said. Are u letting them know that you're NOT looking for a FWB? Do u let them know that you're looking for a relationship? Plus make sure u stick to that. Because I've told guys that I'm NOT looking for a friends with benefits, I'm looking for a potential relationship , they'll say, "oh yeah cool. I don't want to just hookup with u. I want to get to know u better" then soon they'll be like, "Wanna come over tonight?" (@ 1 o'clock at night🙄) Try letting what u want known from the beginning and if he is still pressuring u for sex then let him go.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess the way you dress, if you're more conservative vs. short skirt and heels or something like that. I don't think you face is slutty looking though, you don't look like you wear a lot of makeup. Maybe it's the way you flirt or maybe it's because you automatically think that they're going to think you're slutty bc of you're looks. I hope I make sense, if not just ask and I'll rephrase.

What Girls Said 0