Describe how love feels for you?

Mentally, emotionally, physically, platonically and romantically. I want to know just in case I feel it.

POLL IS FOR FUN 😙 Pick your fave one lmao

• Describe how love feels for you?
  • Describe how love feels for you?
  • Describe how love feels for you?
  • Describe how love feels for you?

What Guys Said 16

• I think the word love is sort of cringe tbh. I hate all the fruity shit. That being said, I still recognize what it's meant to reference. I'll logically break what I personally know in a non-cringe way. In my opinion it's just sequent variations of intimacy.

Starting out, I could describe it as an intense euphoria that makes you feel like you're on top of the world. Trust goes back and forth and your emotions towards each other tend to fluctuate very intensely when you start to form that bond. Turns you crazy in the beginning stages because you're not used to feeling those emotions and it's hard to process it all in a rational perspective initially.

Over time you finally let down all your barriers, and the fact that someone accepts you for who you genuinely are as a person comes with it the repercussion of being emotionally invested/dependent to each other. Being emotionally invested/dependent is difficult because you have to look at each other in a different lens. You have to look in the best interest of the two of you.

Some people can't understand or fully grasp the responsibility in that transition. This is why you hear so much of "she was a bitch' or 'he was a complete asshole, I regret it' This is where most people break up.

If you two have made it past that then it's just a matter of if they are willing to endure each others flaws and rough patches. The more you endure together the more trusting you become of each other.

At that point you two are pretty much stuck to each other till one of them says I've had enough or loses interest when truly seeing who that other person is. All of this literally creates a chemical reaction in the brain of attachment when around each other.

When people break up from an intense relationship, it could be compared to an opiate addiction. Just like a heroin user over time, the body gets used to those substances, your system will rely on drugs just to get through a normal day. When taking away a dependency, withdrawal is only imminent.

It comes down to whether or not to relapse (aka going back to them after a breakup) You have to flush your brain of that chemical dependency and this only comes with time.

Typically, only the feeble minded go back to their exes. Strong minded people realize it's just a process to get through and put their emotions to the side for the duration of time till they come logically come to grasps with their decision.

• 11d

This is why FWB's situation and just fun casual sex is a good option. That shit can be taxing AF and people rather not distract themselves from success with all that shit. Men recognize this as well. Unless someone is a sociopath or has any other mental disorders/imbalances that is voiding emotion, then everyone will experience that breakdown in a basic sense.

• 11d

Cmon asha pople should stop being hopeless romantics and live the real world
      Thats what the real world offers being a desperate is bullshit in all meanings
      Just sex bro and if you ever fall in love just let it happen. Hopeless romantics want to rush things , love doesn't require to rush things it just happens

• 11d

@Triss True no mgtow

I'm still a romantic tho 😳😚

• It's really hard to define.. I feel dedicated to people I love. I want to work harder to make their lives better as well as my own. I'm not afraid to be vulnerable around them. Trust is key. I can drop my walls and be as weird as I want and they still accept me.
    If it's a potential relationship partner, I just want to be close to her. I want to spend time and get to know her better. I think about her randomly throughout my day wondering what she would think about random things. I start to get an urge to pull her close to me and to feel my lips against hers. I want to show her who I am and where I've been. I want to experience things with her.

Just a bunch of stuff like that.

• It really is that vague response of "You don't know it is happening until one day you realise you are in love" - For me it is all about the comfortable silences and you are thinking long term, you can see a future with this person - All the steps moving in together, maybe kids.

• I only fell in love once. That was a long time ago with a girl I was with for 3-4 years. When I did it felt like she answered this unanswered question I've always felt but never asked. I was waiting for something to come but never knew what it was until she came along. I felt connected to her, no matter where I was I felt her. She was what made me real. And like I always had a home, a place to go back to. How a simple day of watching tv with her was the highlight of my week. And the fact that she felt the same way back, to know that there's someone out there who feels the same as I do, to understand me as much as someone could, was priceless to me.

Buuuuuutt I haven't felt that since. That was a long time ago.

• 11d

Aw I hope I can feel that one day

• 11d

And depending on the person after a bad break up after the first time you fall in love, falling in love a second time could be more difficult. Not for everyone but for some people, again it depends on the person but for me, I've haven't falling in love since. That was 3 years ago. It made me defensive and more emotionally cold.

• 11d

Thanks for all the advicd 😊😊 Yeah it's scary to give someone all that power to hurt you

• It has it's good and bad parts like anything else but is quite unlike anything else you might ever feel.

• For me love has felt really intense and whenever i'm around someone i truly love a new side of me comes out where i'm really affectionate and warm. However, love can be confusing and it can sometimes hurt when its someone outside of your family you have a crush on and they don't really feel the same way for you. It sucks sometimes. Since middle school i've been trying to figure out what exactly love is i thought i was in love with my middle school crush but that was just an infatuation...

• love to me feels like a huge warm blanket on a cold day, just immersing you and covering you in warmness..

a happy feeling I guess.. Whats love anyways?

• A is some good shit.
    Love feels weird, when you feel weird, you in love fam.

• Platonically, love feels like I really care for the person and I want the best things to happen to that person.

• You know you're in love if you pass the shit test

• 11d

What's the shit test

• 9d

Your darkest hour is a dank shit? LMAO

• 9d

When I firmly believe that my rectum is about to split in 2, yes... yes it is, in that moment

• Not a journey anymore. Just growth. Peace is always there. Forever..

• Feels like a burden

• This is the worst attempt at trolling I have seen.

It's from a wuruya so I ain't suprised

• My heart beats quickly omg hold me kiss, let's have 10 babies why aren't we married

• It feels like im gonna pass out.

• it fucking blows. It feels like being let down all the time.

What Girls Said 11

• This is how it goes for me:

PANIC, PANIC, PANIC, PANIC PANIC. SUCK IT UP PRINCESS AND TELL HIM. OH HE LIKES ME TOO THIS IS FUCKING SWEET. EXCITED, EXCITED, EXCITED! HORNY, EXCITED, AFFECTION!

Though you could never tell by my outward demeanor.

• it is a human emotion developed due to basic needs of connection
    and a reaction to the fear of being forever alone.
    peeps are a social kind

• I dont really know how it feels like
    Maybe its just an intense feeling and really weird that you can hardly accept it in your life as a new "member" of it

• Lmao @ A
    I haven't fallen in love with a partner but I do love family members... it feels like my life is complete when they're around.

• Like all of gag I reside in my moms basement and have never felt love... so like all of gag I'm unqualified to answer this question.

• I have no idea lol

• 1|0
  • A is so freakin great!

• I'm not sure any person will legitimately be able to describe love using words. It's all feelings.

• Such a creative poll :) I love it. And I get mixed emotions. My first love started off amazing but ended in me feeling pain and I miss him

• 11d

Thanks 😘 could you read chico_bruhs opinion and tell me if you think it's accurate for you as well? ❤️

• Dat one time gym trip and you Mirron yo damn self lllololol... Naked! Hahahahaahha

• 11d

Lmfaooo it's actually me

• 11d

Hahahaha nice ass bro lmfao! 😹