I'm 19 dating a 19 year old girl we went on a date and we're going out again and I sorta lied please read details and help me plz?

So I've been seeing this girl we text all the time and we are into each other and we went ona date on Sunday and we're going out again Wednesday and I lied to her only once I said I graduated HIGH school I was just embarrassed to say that I'm basically a failure and dropped out cause I was so depressed and I moved back to ny from nc than moved back to nc and they didn't transfer my passing grades so I dropped out so I lied to her I'm getting my GED but what should I do if this makes sense please help

10d I am in love with her she is not a dumper I wanna be with her and I am 19 born 5 9 97 please help I wanna be with her but I was embarrassed to say that I dropped out

What Girls Said 1

• You need to tell her the truth.

What Guys Said 3

• There are two kinds of women to date: Those you have sex with and dump and those you make a relationship with. You have to decide if she is a dump her or keeper before you open your mouth.

(You may not want to tell the dump hers your real name either)

• Why lie?

How does that help anything?

If she wasn't going to like you because of that how will that change anything after the fact when she finds out?

• 10d

I don't k ow what to do I was embarrassed and I couldn't say it how do you say something like that when your trying to impress her she is growing feelings for me and I for her and should I wait and say it or what

• you also lied to GAG about your real age, come on man