Girls, What Do Look For In Guys?

be specific.

What Girls Said 3

• Every girl was raised a different way, and I happened to be raised the way some Asian girls are raised. I turned out to be extremely sheltered, very uncultured, and quite innocent, even for my age. I still have certain ideas about the world that many girls around me, my age, no longer have.

But I was raised to value things like education. So in a guy, what really matters to me is that he has to be more intelligent and academically superior to me. I want him to be fit, if not too athletic. I value those who are able to play instruments well. Having the same interests as me is a big plus.

I also want a guy who will be respectful, understanding, but he can also be my best friend at the same time-always by my side, reliable, and ready to help. And he should have a good sense of humor. I like the type who can specifically make good puns. It's as specific as I can get.

• OK specifics... they need to be masculine, yep definitely and they need to ya know kinda look like a guy: guy's face, guy's body, guy's hands 😋 You know the drill

I'm sorry I couldn't resist 😂

• The stars

What Guys Said 1

• ^^^^