Shit I just found out my Ex girlfriend uses this website?

Ok So My Ex girlfriend, (Who I was with longer then 5 years but shorter then 10 years) is on this website. On her profile it shows that her first question was less then a month ago.

This sucks, now I feel weird about being here because I don't want her to see me and I feel weird about asking questions non-anonymously.

What would you do in my shoes? I've been a user here for like 5 months now

123

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know her profile can't you just block it? She won't see your questions. If you comment on the same question well that's one thing. Is your usename that obvious that she could figure out it's you? How'd you figure out it's her?

I also agree with the idea of a new account, totally different username etc.

• Yeah I just kinda hate having to make a new one and starting points all over again

• Yeah I get that, I'm not saying it's easy. Just offering an idea of a way you can stay and still be comfortable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't show urself and she won't know and she probably isn't active anyway

What Girls Said 11

• Change your avatar if it's a photo of you - is your user name easily identifiable?
    I'd be uncomfortable too, there is some personal stuff on here

• Wouldn't it kinda piss you off, just that sense of "Fuck my past followed me"

• Yep lol, I have no problem with my exs but I wouldn't want them knowing some of the things I say on here, or what they'd have to share about their experiences with me.

I like the distance haha

• Don't bother doing anything. As long as you don't go a rant about her, it's none of her business what you do on here.

• Take your pic down if you have one. she probably won't know who you are

• she won't know u

• she may not know you are on here unless you have a picture of yourself or provided information she can easily Identify being you

• don't post pics or identifiable details about yourself

• hahaha you use it too

• I would still use it. If you moved on, that is.

• I am over her, I know she's getting fucked and I honestly don't care about that, I just find it awkward to be her with her around, or if we were in the same room in real life

• That is why I said "it's as awkward as you make it"
      If my partner or me feels uneasy seeing me, it's going to be awkward ya

• eachother* :p

• Just delete some questions you have asked under your profile. You can keep posting questions and giving answers anonymously

• Don't post profile pics.

• I would make a new profile without any traces of myself and continue trying my best to avoid the ex

• LOL I understand this

• JKJK

• @Stevan7 HAHAHA, dude that would be crazy, but my ex is older the the anonymous girl

What Guys Said 2

• Man, why do you care about your ex?

• It's awkward, are you saying you wound't care if you were in a relationship for that long and it ended badly and this person was significant to you at one point?

• Ah ok, I understand what you mean, thanks man

• I would leave

• @cocochanel What are you modeling for?