Girls, do hot/beautiful women get crushes?

Like the ones that get hit on all the time and such. I feel like with so much male attention they wouldn't really be susceptible to crushes.

5

What Girls Said 5

• ... they're still human, regardless of how hot/beautiful they may be, no?
    Don't tell me that you think they lack emotions, too.

• No, they're just sitting on their thrones looking down at all the peasant-males who dare admire them. lol but seriously, they do, they're human. They usually end up dating their crushes and turning their crushes into boyfriends and husbands tho.

• no cause they re deprived from emotions and sexual urges

• Yes of course we do. I get asked out all the time, but none of it counts when it's not the person you were hoping for.

I have a massive crush on someone in my friends group, he's quite shy and I'm too scared to ask him out. I try to sit next to him etc. but then sometimes the guys who fancy me will sit between us, it's annoying!

I should be brave, but I'd be really upset if he said no.

• I don't think of myself as hot or beautiful... But I do get a lot of guy attention for someone that is quiet. Like for real in every school year I had at least 2 guys in one class that liked me. So yea I don't know, I don't get crushes easily. He has to be different from the same old same old flirting techniques

• 9d

Lucky you ;_;

• 9d

Lol not really, I could pass them to u if u want lol. I don't like having too much attention 😅

• 9d

Better to get some attention than none. Unless I'm just that oblivious.