Do men keep tabs of their exes on social media?

So I noticed the guy I dated for a few months has been looking me up on my Instagram.. he seems to check up on on my profile once a month and views my story. This was a guy who wanted to keep his options open and didn't want to put a label on our relationship. I'm just curious if he's looking me up because he's bored or because he has regrets? (We've been doing no contact for 6 months) do men usually stalk their ex's social media? if so, even the ones they weren't interested enough to commit?

What Guys Said 6

• Only losers do that. I personally don't. I have too much self respect to be stalking an 'ex'.

• I think I did it when I was younger for a short time but eventually found it stupid

• ~No~

• Noooo thanks - block her is best after the filthy stuff she did & how

• My ex is a stalker so I got a computer buddy to put an app my phone so I could know where she is at all times using her social media account. She often bes around my place in the middle of the night just standing there.

• nope. Never. Don't care.

What Girls Said 3

• I have an ex that would do that. And he also stares at me if he sees me in public. It's kind of creepy.

He cheated on me and when I confronted him he denied it, even though I had proof. I decided to leave him because I couldn't trust him. Yet he would like my pictures I posted and comment like we were still friends.

I deleted him and I am so glad I did! It was really awkward having him keep tabs on me like that. Like he cheated on me, we are definitely not friends.

• he sounds like a stalker

• Some do. I have several exes hit me up now and then to keep a backup - even when they have a woman. Same with some of my friends - guys send them a "what's up" just enough to be suspicioUs.