Dating is pointless with women is it not?

Was watching this video that pretty much explain that women just use men for dates to get free food, have someone take them out for a good time and overall abuse men as a utility. In short, women know if they are going to sleep with you within the first 30 seconds of meeting you, and dating is worthless.

The only chance a woman will sleep with you from it is if you've thrown enough money her way that she thinks you can provide for her and sleeps with you for security reason.

Quote in the comment section:
"Doesn't matter if you spend $5 bucks or $500 buying her dinner, a woman makes up her mind within the first 30 seconds if she's going to spread her legs and offer you her vagina. Save your money for your family or friends, take them out on a dinner instead!"

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow dude, very confused rant. Observe:

1) "The only chance a woman will sleep with you from it is if you've thrown enough money her way that she thinks you can provide for her and sleeps with you for security reason."

2) "Doesn't matter if you spend $5 bucks or $500 buying her dinner, a woman makes up her mind within the first 30 seconds if she's going to spread her legs and offer you her vagina."

I'm not objecting to your rant, bro--just at least TRY to be internally consistent. . .

• 6d

Not a rant. Just trying to educate men into not getting hustled. If a girl told you she will never sleep with you 30 seconds in, would you really want to date her still? Ans is no. Unless u were desperate and HOPED you could win her over by spending a lot of time with her.

• 6d

Yeah--fully agree with you there. I think that's pretty much recognized as the best way to proceed by most guys.

• 5d

Thanks for most helpful!

What Girls Said 11

• So start dating men...

• are you freaking kidding me right now? so basically, you're saying that dating a woman and spending money on her is an automatic ticket into the bedroom? whatever happened to dating to actually find someone? it's not supposed to be about getting laid.

how about the girls that go dutch or half and half? i'm the kind of girl who pays for myself, or splits the bill. is that also considered a waste of time because you didn't get sex?

• Lol. Do you man.

• It's the same thing as a guy taking a girl out just for sex. I like dating to get to know a guy & see if it can potentially lead to something. Personally, if a guy takes me out and it feels like we both really like each other, in the future I'm going to want spend money on him too. If I can tell he was just looking to get in my pants then I'd go home thinking "hmm on the bright side at least I got free dinner"

• 6d

No not the same thing. Men don't go on date with women just for sex but sex is something we want from dating. Problem is with dates is man give most of the effort while women do not and can easily cut him off from seeing her once she has had her fill.

• 6d

It's not the same, your body is still you, money is trade for almost everything, it's saying you are a product, a prostitute.

• 6d

I'm talking from my personal experience. I've been taken out on many dates where the guy seems like he's really interested in me but expect sex because he paid for food. A lot of guys expect it, maybe not you but others do. I've gotten yelled at by guys because I wouldn't have sex with them, not because I just wanted to be taken out but because I barely knew them and felt uncomfortable

• Im going to "spread my legs" for anyone who is a very nice and dependable person whom I know well, have a lot in common with and am attracted to. I don't care at all about money. If he kept asking me for money I'd be annoyed and if he spend a lot of money on me I'd feel uncomfortable, otherwise it doesn't matter.

• Lol, bitter much? 😂

• Okay that 30 second rule is bullshit, I didn't know I was going to sleep with a guy till we were walking up the stairs to my bedroom. When we were in the kitchen together all I was thinking about was how to politely get him out of my house, and whether he was going to make an argument.

• Yes I believe it is fair. I would meet once, accept a drink ONCE because I want to see if I actually like him or not. If not, however, all subsequent invites would be declined.

• Lmao. Yes. You're right. Stay single, do us all a favour.

• Trying to spend tons of money to impress her is stupid. Grabbing a few drinks or coffee so you can see if you get along isn't.

• 6d

Also, realize there's a difference between "would sleep with" and "will sleep with" ... Attraction decides if she would, trust and familiarity builds up to actually doing it.

Also, referring to sex in the perojative "spread her legs" which is almost always used as an insult, doesn't help in anyway.

Sex should be something you enjoy together, not something you try to bamboozle from her so you can bust a nut.

• You nailed it. We knew in the first 30 seconds that you were not the guy and that we would not be sleeping with you.

What Guys Said 5

• Life itself is pointless if your entire life is just going to be shitting on women is it not?

• 7d

Shitting on women or enlightening men to not be suckers?

• 7d

And where done. Keep dodging and pretending you weren't white knighting. Just be warned it won't get you pussy even though you would like to think it would. Pink upvotes sure though.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30602-6-things-white-knight-will-just-never-understand

• 7d

I live for the pink upvotes.

• Partially true. Because a guy who is good at such stuff can get laid with spending like 5 bucks while a guy who isn't can't even with 500. But the 30sec thing is bullshit since women are more interested in what a guy says and she knows literally nothing about you in the first 30 seconds. I think in the PUA community it's considered first 2-5 minutes of the interaction is where she decides that. But even if she is attracted to you in that period does not mean you will get laid

• First try it, then come ask this question.

• For you, yes.

• 6d

For everyone. A woman knows within first 30 seconds if she is PHYSICALLY attracted towards you, and unless u make drastic changes in your appearance this will not change. The only way dating works out for guys is if you've spent a lot of cash on the girl, that she thinks you can provide a nice life/good time with you and gives up sex to acquire your commitment.

Only go on formal dates with women who are your GF/Wife or who you've slept with.

• 6d

cool story brah.

• Date men then.