Which is worse, a guy trying to kiss a girl at the wrong time or asking to kiss her?

A lot of girl say they dont like when a guy asks if he can kiss her, they expect a guy to be able to read her body language and signs, basically read her mind, and kiss her when she wants it.
Ok, this is a bit too much to ask for from very inexperienced guys. A guy could end up misreading you and try to kiss her when she doesn't want it.

So girls which would you rather have, a guy asking just to be safe, or risking that a guy tries kissing you when you dont want to and you end up akwardly dodging it?

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, even when I was an awkward inexperienced teen, it was not hard to read the body language of somebody who wanted to kiss me. It was just kind of obvious.

Asking is worse because it reads as: "I'm too timid to take chances."

• 4d

On one hand, women scream and complain for consent which involves asking, on the other hand women want men to go for it. #Men's Rights

• 4d

I have courage but not faith. There have been too many false rape accusations,

• 4d

@alfonsosloan45 I've only ever been aware of one in my actual personal life and the guy won the case actually because everyone attested that the two hooked up at a party.

• I would prefer if a guy asked me first just to be safe lol.

• Well, if you gotta ask...

• I think the hard truth is she's either into you or not. (Same as guys for gals). As long as you don't maul her, the small details aren't as important as if she's attracted to you and gets along with you.

The liberating part is that going for it is all you can do. Worrying about hundreds of ways you can screw up just makes you feel bad.

What Guys Said 9

• It's really not that hard to tell if someone is into you or not, if she responds to your flirting, looks at you a lot, laughs at all your jokes, smiles at you and just has all her attention on you then there's a good chance that she likes you. Now when you're going for a kiss don't just rush and kiss her before she has a chance to react. First you should establish a situation where you're comfortable with making contact with each other like maybe you were walking her home and now you're kinda holding her in your arms just make sure you two are comfortable being close to each other. Then you could just get your face closer to hers and say something like "you know, I never noticed just how beautiful your lips are" while looking down at them, and honestly 99 times out of 100 she is gonna get hint that you want to kiss her so if she responds positively just continue with anything like "I gotta have a taste" and just slowly go for a kiss. As long as you just take it step by step there's a very low chance of it becoming too awkward.

• One will land you a sexual assault charge, the other will make her lose interest.

Either way you're fucked 😂

• this is actually quite contradictory. girls expect you to kiss them. asking for it takes away from the experience if she wanted it but if she didn´t want it, it´s really bad.

so basically asking before you want to kiss them will make an unwanted kiss slightly less awkward
    but asking for a kiss that she wants anyway makes the experience slightly worse.

i personally would go with asking for it.

• If he cannot even read basic social cues like whether he has the authority to kiss her or not.

That's the worst---

• there is a third option. it's using your body language to ask without asking.
    Get a bit close to her and wait a bit, if she moves away then that's a no.

• 0|0
  • never ask, just do.
    If she says no, then be cool.

• A kiss given without consent is sexual harassment, just be aware and get consent for everything.

• When i want to kiss someone i always do, it has with out a doubt ended poorly like twice but those times it didn't are far far more common and if i hadn't kissed these people at the time i never would have. No one has ever dodged it cause ill do some light touching ear wispering followed by one to two cheek/ neck kisses to gauge a reaction pause a sec and if they are still leaned in chances are you can kiss dat girl anywhere you want. by the way the bad ones werent awful i got a giggle once and the second one actually kissed me back a bit until she remembered i was dating her cousin, then she just said in a hushed tone "what. Are you doing?"
    I dont see the point in asking, as long as you have your teeth brushed go for it and if its something she doesn't want you'll get rejected, so what live to kiss again another day. If you go round kissing strangers i dont reccomend leading with a kiss but oddly quite a few strangers have made out with me.
    Pay attention to your timing, end of first dates okay, middle of first date at dinner unless its on the cheek... Kinda awkward time.

Also look for indicators, of uncomfortability
    Like try opening a door for them and placing your hand on their lower back if they dont like it theyll kind of step out of it or move quickly through the door, if they really dont fuckin like it they might turn and give you a face that clearly indicates if you touch em again that low they will break your shit off. If they do like it sometimes theyll push bck a bit into your hand. Touch em, gd reaction? touch em more, still good? Move into their bubble and pause give em a chance to vacate and if they dont lay one on her cheek and pause very briefly. Still in the same proximity? Go for it.