Is he still interested? I slept with him on the first date?

I slept with him on the first date. We had a great time. He bought dinner, was a gentleman, made me cookies... Like really perfect.

It's been two days. And he responds to my texts, but I haven't gotten texts from him as frequently. He says he is busy studying for an advancement test and texted my good night last night. He wouldn't respond at all if he wasn't some what interested right?

Im just a little insecure Bc of friends opinions. What do you think?

What Guys Said 4

• If the date was on the weekend then most people are pretty tied on during the weekdays. I think if he doesn't ask you again for a second date or just to see then he isn't interested, got what he wanted and just playing nice with you.

• Probably not.
    Move on.

• He might be busy or playing you. I hope he's actually busy.

• Ah damn man hopefully its that he legitimately has some stuff on his plate. Sadly for me if a girl gives it up too early im super out though. It kind of sucks cause i might really like em but interest is gone literally during the sex. Its that fast.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that there is a huge possibility that you gave him what he actually wanted. Sorry about that.