Guys, How many guys have commitment issues in relationships? It seems fairly common in guys my age? If you comment yes could you elaborate as to why?

• Yes I have major commitment issues
    26% (5)
  • I have slight commitment issues
    32% (6)
  • No I like commitment
    42% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

What Guys Said 10

• I don't know how many guys, but yes it's a common thing among guys of all ages, I think it's mostly from past experiences and what they've seen in their lives. And sometimes they just don't want to commit because then they have to stick to one girl. There's many reasons. Hope that helps.

• Sex is high risk to women. Commitment is high risk to men.

• 9d

Except in modern times, sex is significantly less high risk for women--and commitment is significantly higher risk for men.

• ı like commitment

• I will commit as long as I am willing to marry her. But to marry someone, she has to be someone I am willing to spend the rest of my life with. I have to sit down, think about all of the things I love and don't like about her and decide if the things I love about her outweigh the things I don't like about her

• I DO!!! Because commitment means marriage. If it doesn't refer to marriage then commitment refers to having sexy only. I don't want to get married yet.

• I like commitment, now if only I could find a woman I like that would like me in return, enough where she would want to date me and become my girlfriend

• Commitment = chains. You don't see guys going around chaining themselves up to lamp posts do you?

• date me because I literally can't cheat on you

• when did commitment become a law. Why give up everything we live for

• I use to like commitment but now I don't, to scared