Asked to meet for a Second date, I said yes and then he disappeared?

Hello all,

I am going to keep this very brief. I met a guy in club, we exchanged numbers and went on a date. He took me to a very nice restaraunt (spent quite a lot of money££) and we continued messaging afterwards. He messaged last week to see if i would like to meet and I responded that yes i would be up for meeting but then he disappeared on me and has never responded.
There is a lot of posts out there about Men disappearing on women but this is rather odd as he asked to meet and i said yes! Can someone shed some sort of light on this please?

What Girls Said 2

• There can be a lot of reasons as to why he disappeared. But Im pretty sure that he either had a gf/wife, or just wasn't feeling you. It happens. Some guys get ghost if they see you as boring or you dont seem like your going to give in to giving him sex. Guys get a vibe when a female is not giving up. I wouldn't worry about a guy like that. And your not the only female that have went through this. Many females go through this, where you like a guy and they just disappear.

• He is one of those weird people who get an ego boost by flaking on other people. I don't understand what exactly they earn from it, however a guy once admitted to me that he couldn't handle the pressure of going to the date, that's why he kept flaking on women. He also told me that he felt like he was in control when he did that. I consider it extremely weird, but oh well... people like him exist, so...

What Guys Said 1

• Well, the most obvious bit is something serious might have happened, so he'd drop off the grid. All one can do at this point is speculate, which is not exactly "shedding light" on the matter.