Do girls feel comfortable sharing their personal info with guys they're romantically interested in or have I been friend zoned?

So, there's a girl I like. We've known each other for s while now. We chat every day constantly on and off until she goes to bed. When we chat she'll send me like 10-15 short messages on one subject. She'll share with me stuff from her past, like childhood photos, memories stuff like that. She'll tell me about her anxiety, her awkwardness cause we are both similar in that respect. I'll get selfies of her a lot and cute photos of her cats etc. That she'll find either cute or funny. Yesterday, she sent me this meme that said "I can hear you crying do you want some garlic bread" with the caption "I need someone like this in my life" hinting here? I'm not sure. I really do care about this girl She'll also tell me about how her anxiety affected her as a kid.

• Do girls share personal info if they're romantically interested in you?
  • Do girls share personal info if they just see you as a friend

Most Helpful Girl

• it can be both. i like to share these things to a guy i am romantically interested in.. and also to a guy who is just a friend. in both ways.. i trust them enough to share something like this

• 7d

If she sends me selfies of her a lot does that mean it's an indication she likes me. Friend zone confuses the heck out of me haha

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0